big trust issue

ok lets start this off by saying i got out of a bad relationship about a year ago. I got really hurt from this guy. I came to find out he was cheatting, but I have no prof of it, but I know from my gut feeling. But anyways their is a new guy now. We have been together for about three weeks now. I met this guy at a club about 5 months ago . He was trying to get me to be with him for like a month. I just cant trust him, he talks to other girls on the phone. And a big issue his best friend, he is a guy that is a big player, and he hangs out with him all the time. But he always tells me he will never do anything to hurt me , i am just scard he will turn out like his friend. Does anyone have any advice for me

Since this isn't a psychic forum, it's not likely anyone will be able to forecast how this may turn out for you. But there is no good reason why you have to go into this with the idea of being with him for the rest of your life. Why can't you just enjoy his companionship for a while and not fall head over heels?

No, you can't have a great relationship with someone you don't trust and it's not likely this will go very far. But, unless you're looking for a husband right now, you can go out and enjoy this guy's company...if you like him. As time goes on, you will see from his behavior if he's like his friend or not.

You will have this problem with any guy you go out with. At least with this guy, you don't have to do too much private detective work. If you met someone else and didn't know any of his friends, you would drive yourself nuts wondering what kind of friends he had, what kind of person he was, etc.

Now, if seeing this guy is going to cause this many head problems for you and you are unable to see him without falling madly in love with him, then back off and go find someone else. Otherwise, he deserves a chance.

I have a lot of friends myself who are much different from me. If people think I'm a player because I have a friend or two who seem to have that reputation, they are way off the mark.

there are a couple of issues at hand here. Number 1- if you are very suspicious of him and feel you can't trust him at all now, break it off before it starts getting more serious. Go with your gut instinct. 99% of the time, your instincts won't steer you wrong. It sounds like you have some valid concerns. Why does he continue to talk to all of these women if he has you? As far as him turning out like his friend, he may already be like his friend. It could be why the two of them hang out together. As far as him telling you he will never do anything to hurt you, words are just words. I have been told a lot of things too. Overall, I find that clubs aren't the best places to find someone.

ok lets start this off by saying i got out of a bad relationship about a year ago. I got really hurt from this guy. I came to find out he was cheatting, but I have no prof of it, but I know from my gut feeling. But anyways their is a new guy now. We have been together for about three weeks now. I met this guy at a club about 5 months ago . He was trying to get me to be with him for like a month. I just cant trust him, he talks to other girls on the phone. And a big issue his best friend, he is a guy that is a big player, and he hangs out with him all the time. But he always tells me he will never do anything to hurt me , i am just scard he will turn out like his friend. Does anyone have any advice for me