A girl that i love..wat i gonna do

The girl that i talked with u about & that had the problem with me,im fallin in love with her...I asked my frnd,wat should i do?? he replied:dont show her that u r so interested in her & u love her..but the problem is that i told her that i love her & im interested in her...i dont know wat i have 2 do,i got her a perfume,but i didnt give her yet,my age is 16 & shes in my class at school....then wen i call her at her mobile,she dont answer but her brother answer & he'll be so angry..i cant tell her that i wanna go with a date with her cause i think she wanna kill me & she may hate me 2oo...i cant stop thinking of her,i also dream about her,i know her 4 three years...so i dont know wat i have 2 say 2 her & 2 her brother.....i think i didnt done any mistake,but the one who did it is one of my class mates,& he's so crazy is that he smoke a lot & drive his fathers car,& his father dont know anything about him...one night before 3 weeks,this boy came into my house at 8 o'clock & he told me that he wanna call her at her home phone,but i replied its not neccessorly,but wanted that & he made it,& a problem was made bt. me & her..then i called her at her mobile phone & i told her that its not me,then she shouted at me,i said sorry many times 2 her...but she was so angry..the boy lied at her & he said that the one who called her at her home phone was my frnd..then after days i told her that the one who called her was that boy who called saif but she didnt believe me & she didnt replied at my messages..so i told her that i love her & i do care about her..she got more angry i think so...& now i dont know wat 2 do...so plz help me with this girl..we werent frndz before & we didnt talked with each others & im not chasing her but i wanna be her,& i also wanna her be mine 2oo then i wanna her 2 love me 2oo....

PLZ HELP ME & I'LL BE THANKS.... :o

blackangel

To be honest you may have frightened her off. You should have started by being friends with her first then waited to see what would happen.

All you can do at the moment is to totally back off, don't call her nothing. Give it a few weeks then try being friends and see if it can progress from there.

Good Luck!