Does my Coworker like me ?

Random Hero X

So there is a Girl at work that I think may like me

I have noticed recently that she has started smiling at me sometimes when she walks by me and will sometimes even Smile and wink at me when she walks by me or whenever I walk past her at work.

Occasionally she will walk up to me and start talking to me while I'm working and will talk to me while I'm working and will ask me about the promotion I'm pursuing at the moment or just to come say hi to me. I try to make time to go say hi to her whenever I get a chance to go talk to her

Apparently she has started vouching for me to get the promotion I've been Chasing lately and trying to help me out. She did that without me asking her to do so

Sometimes when She walks up to me to talk to me she will occasionally touch me while she is talking to me.

So does she like me? Is she just being nice? What should I do now?

Hard to tell. Some people are just nice. Maybe she wants you to get the promotion because it will benefit her in some way.

Only way to know is to ask, but dating coworkers in general can be a messy situation.

• Author
Hard to tell. Some people are just nice. Maybe she wants you to get the promotion because it will benefit her in some way.

Only way to know is to ask, but dating coworkers in general can be a messy situation.

That's what I was thinking. That she is just being nice

A friend of mine seems to think she likes me but like you said dating a coworker could be a messy situation.

Guess I just need to ask her

That's what I was thinking. That she is just being nice

A friend of mine seems to think she likes me but like you said dating a coworker could be a messy situation.

Guess I just need to ask her

Go with your gut.

Also be aware of the potential awkwardness if she says 'no'. There's really no way to ask her without revealing your own feelings and you could make her uncomfortable.