If someone knows about cancer men

I met this cancer man through facebook. I send him a friend request. He was a well known designer in my country. All started in february. He contacted me and started talking. He showed interest in me, he wanted to meet for coffee. One time he asked me if i had a boyfriend, i said no and i asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said yes. We continued talking daily and he insisted going out for a drink. We went in a club that many knows him. We were with his friend and some others girls. So in a way he found a way to disguise our date. We had a nice time there and afterwards we went to his studio and had sex. The next days he was texting me from 6 am. I felt like he had a great time. He insisted to meet again, i told him to define our connection and he said that he is in a relationship and he cant seperate her. He couldnt tell me why. We had a communication for many months, flirting me, wanting to meeting and me appearing as busy. Recently we started talking again. He said again he is in a serious relationship and he cant separate her. We were planning meeting. I started guessing who the other woman was till i found out. One day, a week ago i put on the internet his name and her name and the word wedding and it appeared one website with all the details about his marriage. I told him. And he said i told you i'm in a seriousan relationship. He is getting married today. I dont understand what his intentions were. He used to judge if i was putting sexy pictures on facebook, getting agree with me for that. Once he asked if i talk with someone else and he insisted so much asking that i thought he was interested in me more than sexual. Yesterday i told him i will go out and i cannot talk. And today he asked me if i went out for a drink and i said yes. And he asked me if i went with a guy

So you think he's like cancer? :confused:

He seems a little bit like that to me too.

In the future maybe you should not have sex with someone else's boyfriend because as you see it's a lot of heartache and drama.

You deserve better.

• Like 1
  • Author
So you think he's like cancer? :confused:

He seems a little bit like that to me too.

In the future maybe you should not have sex with someone else's boyfriend because as you see it's a lot of heartache and drama.

You deserve better.

I dont know much about cancer men

What in the world does his cheating and lying have to do with his zodiac sign?

You already know what kind of person he is. You don't need to look to the stars to get answers. The answers are right in front of your face. He is a self entitled cheater and liar. Stop wasting your time and mental energy on him and go do something more meaningful and rewarding.

• Like 4
  • Author
I met this cancer man through facebook. I send him a friend request. He was a well known designer in my country. All started in february. He contacted me and started talking. He showed interest in me, he wanted to meet for coffee. One time he asked me if i had a boyfriend, i said no and i asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said yes. We continued talking daily and he insisted going out for a drink. We went in a club that many knows him. We were with his friend and some others girls. So in a way he found a way to disguise our date. We had a nice time there and afterwards we went to his studio and had sex. The next days he was texting me from 6 am. I felt like he had a great time. He insisted to meet again, i told him to define our connection and he said that he is in a relationship and he cant seperate her. He couldnt tell me why. We had a communication for many months, flirting me, wanting to meeting and me appearing as busy. Recently we started talking again. He said again he is in a serious relationship and he cant separate her. We were planning meeting. I started guessing who the other woman was till i found out. One day, a week ago i put on the internet his name and her name and the word wedding and it appeared one website with all the details about his marriage. I told him. And he said i told you i'm in a seriousan relationship. He is getting married today. I dont understand what his intentions were. He used to judge if i was putting sexy pictures on facebook, getting agree with me for that. Once he asked if i talk with someone else and he insisted so much asking that i thought he was interested in me more than sexual. Yesterday i told him i will go out and i cannot talk. And today he asked me if i went out for a drink and i said yes. And he asked me if i went with a guy

Please give me advice :(

GorillaTheater
Please give me advice :(

I will ignore him now he is getting married. I do deserve better

My advice is to follow the course of action you've already said you would take.

You meant it, right?

• Like 2

Him being a Cancer has nothing to do with it. He told you from the start he has a gf but you still choose to see him. He didn't even take you on a proper date but you chose to have sex with him and then you ask what are you to him. It was clear that he was just looking for someone on the side to have sex with and you fit the bill. Why did you start seeing him when he told you he already had a gf? Why are you agreeing to meet with him again and saying you cannot talk? What are you doing is the question?

I know loads about cancer men so will give you some advice. Pick a more appropriate way to describe a relationship situation. If you really want to know about cancer men though I'm happy to detail what a two year battle with stage Four lymphoma was like but I'm guessing that wasn't what you had in mind when you over dramatised what is essentially a short term affair?

Good luck to you, sounds like maybe walking away could be the best option but sorry the choice of description is pretty poor taste in my opinion.