what did he mean?

My boyfriend was telling me how much he loves me and likes to spend time together. as he was taking me home he mentioned that he needed our time together, his time alone, and play time. this coming weekend he's going to visit his dad in a city close to where we live. they're going shooting because that's what they like to do. I don't have a problem that he spend 2 days with his dad in fact i think is good. my question is that when he said that he needs time alone and i perfectly understand that he needs his space. i thought he meant that i'm not giving him enough time for himself so i asked him and he said oh no! that he loves our time. was he complaining? or he's comfortable? i never demand time with him when he's busy. he usually wants to see me. we see each other 5 days a week but we spend alot of time together 4 days a week.

My boyfriend was telling me how much he loves me and likes to spend time together. as he was taking me home he mentioned that he needed our time together, his time alone, and play time. this coming weekend he's going to visit his dad in a city close to where we live. they're going shooting because that's what they like to do. I don't have a problem that he spend 2 days with his dad in fact i think is good. my question is that when he said that he needs time alone and i perfectly understand that he needs his space. i thought he meant that i'm not giving him enough time for himself so i asked him and he said oh no! that he loves our time. was he complaining? or he's comfortable? i never demand time with him when he's busy. he usually wants to see me. we see each other 5 days a week but we spend alot of time together 4 days a week.

What did he say to make you think all this? That statement about needing time with you, free time, and play time is just a simple statement. I doubt he meant anything by that at all. If anything he wanted you to know how much his time with you means to him. Everybody needs free time and you both seem to be getting it.