html (hyper text marker language) Questions.

1. "Is there a way to tell if people are using the same internet service provider on this forum?"

Yes

2. "How would a computer dummy like me find out?"

You just ask. And don't call yourself a dummy. You are a very smart person who just doesn't know that particular fact.

To obtain the internet service provider, just like I did in the case of the three of you who are one in the same, you go to the body of text in a post, then right click on your mouse, then scroll up and left click on "view source." The just scroll down through all the trash (usually just over half way down) until you see "REMOTE HOST:" and "REMOTE ADDRESS:" The numbers next to those are your ISP. You have to really look good because there's a lot of other code on that page.

In your case, those numbers are: REMOTE_HOST: 24.76.1.140; REMOTE_ADDR: 24.76.1.140-- I copied them just as they appear in the view source window of all of your posts. Using these numbers, law enforcement agencies can trace hackers, spammers, creators of viruses, etc. You'd think those people would be smart enough to know they can be traced.

I personally don't get bent out of shape about people who change their names and pretend to be more than one person. Some people do it because they have multiple personality disorder, some people do it just for fun, still others do it so they can post the same problem on different days to get other responses.

But there are people who frequent the forum who really get upset when the same people from the same computer use different names. And, wow, you should see how those get blasted by the people that get upset.

I hope I was able to help you. Now you can be a super detective!!! And please always feel free to use the same name. We love you and you can post whatever you want as often as you want. And you can use phony names too if you don't mind catching a little (or a lot of) hell from a few people.