I'm curiously

I only know eyes are soul window, but How can everyone really tell a lot through a person's eyes?? How about someone that has very small?

Tell me for that,please?

1. "I only know eyes are soul window, but How can everyone really tell a lot through a person's eyes??"

A trained doctor can tell if a person has a concussion by shining a light directly into the eye. He can also tell if the person may be on certain narcotic drugs.

As far as normal people, it's more of an intuitive thing and it probably has as much to do with the entire face as just the eyes. You can get some idea of the state of a person's mind by looking at the eyes AND their entire countenance (facial expression).

2. "How about someone that has very small?"

Both men and women are sometimes concerned about whether or not their's is small. Some men are mostly concerned about one thing, some women are concerned about two things on either side that look reasonably alike.

Women can have their small ones enlarged by a competent plastic surgeon, who can usually do a pretty good job. A male must do the best he can with the one he's got. I do get a lot of Email about extenders to make it longer, but having had one all my life I seriously doubt an extender would be very workable in most cases.

I hope I was able to tell you for that like you asked. And I hope you know what I'm talking about. Because I really didn't know what you were asking about. If you want I should try again, just let me know.

1. "I only know eyes are soul window, but How can everyone really tell a lot through a person's eyes??" A trained doctor can tell if a person has a concussion by shining a light directly into the eye. He can also tell if the person may be on certain narcotic drugs. As far as normal people, it's more of an intuitive thing and it probably has as much to do with the entire face as just the eyes. You can get some idea of the state of a person's mind by looking at the eyes AND their entire countenance (facial expression). 2. "How about someone that has very small?" Both men and women are sometimes concerned about whether or not their's is small. Some men are mostly concerned about one thing, some women are concerned about two things on either side that look reasonably alike. Women can have their small ones enlarged by a competent plastic surgeon, who can usually do a pretty good job. A male must do the best he can with the one he's got. I do get a lot of Email about extenders to make it longer, but having had one all my life I seriously doubt an extender would be very workable in most cases. I hope I was able to tell you for that like you asked. And I hope you know what I'm talking about. Because I really didn't know what you were asking about. If you want I should try again, just let me know.

tony you are nuts!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I only know eyes are soul window, but How can everyone really tell a lot through a person's eyes?? How about someone that has very small?

Tell me for that,please?

YOU WRITE: "tony you are nuts!!!!!!!!!! :-)"

Well, nuts are certainly part of my biological make-up...yes.

And, they say...you are what you eat. I love chocolate with pecans and almonds. So if you want to correctly describe me, I am chocolate with nuts...or nuts about chocolate with nuts.