anal sex??

no! I tried and it was so painful the guy that did it was nice about the whole thing :o there is no need for that if he cares about you. The guyI was with never asked me I asked him. good luck!

SUNSHINE143

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS WORTH DOING ONCE!!!!!!!

You may not like it, but at least you will know from your own expireance. It WILL NOT kill you.

Good luck and LOOB IT UP hun.

LucreziaBorgia

I'm just wondering why this is in the "Cheating, Flirting, Jealousy" section. :confused:

I guess it depends on the circumstances of why the question is being asked.

Yeah, like sunshine said, it's worth a try at least once - if you really want to. GO very slow, and tell your boyfriend to beware of the turtle. That may scare him enough to not want to try it - or try it again hahaha.

Originally posted by Blackfrost

GO very slow, and tell your boyfriend to beware of the turtle. That may scare him enough to not want to try it - or try it again hahaha.

:lmao:

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

There are alot of threads on here about anal sex. It's a very personal thing. I for one love it but you have to give it time, go slow, and be very ready (and lubed).

Everything is worth trying once. For me the first time hurt like hell. Just try to be relaxed and have lots of lube. I personally don't really enjoy it but every now and then it will be a treat for my bf.

It's the greatest.....I mean when I am giving it that is. I think if a woman lets you go there she must really feel comfortable with her body and she also feels comfortable with the guy that's taking it there.

Take it slow. Maybe ask him to have oral sex with you and just insert his finger in you anus. Do that until you orgasm. Then you'll know why people do it. Real intense orgasms come from this kind of stimulation but you have to learn how to do it. Try anal toys too.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by lil_country_cowgirl

what da yall thank bout anal ****ing?

I would never do it!!!!

For those of you who say eww I would never do it...Where are your risk taking skills at? heh, Its just something new to try in the bedroom, if you dont like it then you dont have to do it again..

Now me on the other hand...oh lord, my boyfriend LOVES to give anal and at first I cried because it hurt like a bitch, but the more you do it, the eaiser it gets..Just use lots of lube, and take your time..It doesnt matter how slow you want him to go, he is going to enjoy it just as much for the simple fact its so tight.

I would say to go for it, try it..But do keep in mind that it is kind of painful the first time or so, but if you can get over it then you are all good to go..

Something that helped me, is that I turned my pain into pleasure when getting anal. Just make yourself like it, or tell him to smack your ass while doing it, it then takes your mind off of the pain, and just more rough and aggressive sex..

It worked for me..mommy wow, im a big kid now...heh

Ive also done it.... my ex fiance and I used to do this quite alot. The first time hurts like hell... and heh..so do the other times. But once you get used to it, and you can relax, its not so bad.

The best anal Ive ever had is with my boyfriend now. :)

Just go slow at first! lol