Kissing a friend in front of you while drunk?

• Author
Okay, I won't comment on the detail of a 26-year-old man living at home and having his parents dictate his schedule. That's a whole 'nother can of worms.

But with your GF: If you're at the point of distrust where you feel that getting to know her friend would be "playing the fool," then things are pretty broken here.

No one here can tell you whether you're overreacting or whether your feelings of distrust are actually valid. We don't know if the drunken makeout in the club was a one-time blip that truly meant nothing, or whether there actually is a sexual dynamic between your GF and her friend that you should feel threatened by.

You obviously seem to believe the latter — and this is obviously damaging your relationship.

Your options are either 1) Find a way to accept this friendship and restore your trust, or 2) Acknowledge that you can't handle your GF's friendship, so therefore you need to step away from the relationship.

The other option that you're trying — being jealous and angry and controlling, and pushing your GF to drop a friendship which she clearly has no intention of dropping — is not going to work out well for anyone.

I work full time and pay off bills, very expensive where I live which is in Vancouver Canada. I don't earn enough to live on my own, unless I lived cheque to cheque.

I plan to go back to school since my first career did not work out. Dam!

• Author
Ummmm.... she has no problems kissing another woman, but claims she is not bisexual. So at what point would she admit to being bisex? What about if you got turned on and told her to do oral sex on the girlfriend? No, sorry. Your girlfriend is bisexual. She has no problems being with another woman. She disrespects you totally and goes out with the same girl again and does who knows what with her. She doesn't give a rat's a*s about your feelings. She probably laughs at you behind your back with the other woman when she describes how wrapped around her finger you are... Because right now, my friend, your are the very definition of a cuckold. You honestly don't know what to do at this point? Ok, I'll tell you. Get rid of the girlfriend. Right now, throw her out on the curb where the trash pickup is. Believe me, the other woman will stop her car and load up your ex-girlfriend into the trunk of her car before the garbage truck arrives. She'll give her a new home once the putrid aroma of trash evaporates. You need to find yourself a real woman who wants a real man...now get to it.

she said she was drunk and made a mistake and apologized, but I many times share the same sentiment as you. It's why the arguments arise.