My girlfriend drunk kissed another guy and kept texting him as a friend.

I just want closure I guess and even if I do move on it wouldn't be something I could get off my mind, that's just how I am.

Why bother with closure. Dump her immediately and get this zero out of your life.

seekingpeaceinlove

Oh BOO HOO, Woe-is-me, right? She feels bad that she was caught not because she cheated on you.

Mistakes happen BUT here are the reasons why you should drop her:

1.) You caught her. She didn't fess up to you. YOU.CAUGHT.HER.

2.) She kept texting dude after the kiss

3.) She lied about having a bf.

4.) She is now shutting you out. Instead of kissing your ass and trying everything she can to salvage the relationship, she making this a pity party about her.

You two are too young and immature to be in a relationship.

The guy she kissed said that she was drunk and the kiss had no feeling behind that he just did it. He says that after they would just text normally and not bring it up just saying things like how's was work and stuff like that. He said he blocked her after I told him she had a bf. He says he wants nothing to do with her cause it was dirty but even he says to give her a second chance cause she's a good woman and that it was totally his fault...then she says that she was scared the whole time that I would find out and thought it would hurt me less if she told me everything leaving out the fact that she went alone with a guy and kissed. I saw her two days ago to talk to her and she wouldn't even want to come outside...she said that I'm the one she wants to be with and that she promises that it won't ever happen again and that but that she needs to have her time cause she feels like ****. Right now she has her phone off and not talking to anyone even her family...

OP, you have a history of dating cheaters and problematic women, under-age, single mom, whatever..

So the problem here is you. You seek problematic women. For some reason you are not attracted to good women who have got it together. Please seek help

• Like 2
OP, you have a history of dating cheaters and problematic women, under-age, single mom, whatever..

So the problem here is you. You seek problematic women. For some reason you are not attracted to good women who have got it together. Please seek help

Bingo.

OP, you need better standards. Most men would have nothing further to do with a girl like this.

The guy she kissed said that she was drunk and the kiss had no feeling behind that he just did it. He says that after they would just text normally and not bring it up just saying things like how's was work and stuff like that. He said he blocked her after I told him she had a bf. He says he wants nothing to do with her cause it was dirty but even he says to give her a second chance cause she's a good woman and that it was totally his fault...then she says that she was scared the whole time that I would find out and thought it would hurt me less if she told me everything leaving out the fact that she went alone with a guy and kissed. I saw her two days ago to talk to her and she wouldn't even want to come outside...she said that I'm the one she wants to be with and that she promises that it won't ever happen again and that but that she needs to have her time cause she feels like ****. Right now she has her phone off and not talking to anyone even her family...

Wait a second...she cheated and she is going NC on you? :rolleyes: Guess where she is right now...??