Setting a honey trap - with a twist

ScarlettAvenger

A question for OW and OM: have you ever considered hiring a honey trap?

Not for your affair partner, for his/her spouse - and not as a 'test' to see if they would stray. Rather a good actor paid over time to convince him/her they were in love and to leave the marriage. Or if the spouse is halfway attractive, just engineer him/her an AP of their own and let nature take its course (?)

It might be expensive, and certainly devious, but considering how much less emotional fallout, blame and drama would be involved if the AP's spouse were the one doing the leaving, I can't believe it hasn't at least been attempted.

• Like 1
MidnightBlue1980
A question for OW and OM: have you ever considered hiring a honey trap?

Not for your affair partner, for his/her spouse - and not as a 'test' to see if they would stray. Rather a good actor paid over time to convince him/her they were in love and to leave the marriage. Or if the spouse is halfway attractive, just engineer him/her an AP of their own and let nature take its course (?)

It might be expensive, and certainly devious, but considering how much less emotional fallout, blame and drama would be involved if the AP's spouse were the one doing the leaving, I can't believe it hasn't at least been attempted.

I would seriously consider checking myself into a mental institution if I tried to hire someone to do this.

• Like 13