Pisces fwb

I've been with my pisces fwb for 2 years now. This relationship is so weird! When we 1st met he had a gf of a 1 yr and I was married for 3 yrs. Both relationships ended after we started hooking up (his only a few months and mine after 1 yr) at first (like any relationship) we were all over each other calling and texting non stop.. then he saw a guy calling my phone and I answered...meantime he was in the background screaming...when I got off the phone he of course wanted to know who it was. I explained it was a friend from way before my marriage that I had recently saw in my hometown 5 hrs away and exchanged #s. He was clearly jealous and after that day he doesn't kiss me barely hugs me...he just is so standoffish. Then i told him about the divorce. He asked me to come over. Of course I'm thinking sex sex sex...but I get there and he says we don't have time for sex because his friend will be over in a few...well two hrs later I'm still sitting in the house no sex no friend...he just wants to talk wtf? We kissed goodbye for the 1st in almost a yr. Well the other day we hooked up for the 1st time in a few months and it wasn't all the way back to normal but we kissed, hugged and cuddled. I just don't understand pisces men. They are so hard to read. I've been stand offish because he has and I don't want to get hurt...but when I do that he ignores me to. When we were talking he mad a statement that we don't see each other much because I don't want to see him...I can tell he's not with another women because I have to drive past his house to get to mine and he's always home playing video games....by his actions his not sleeping with anyone else. I dk if he's being cautious because he doesn't trust me. I know he likes me. Hes told me I'm absoulety beautiful and smart.... I dk if I'm too much for him (independent women with my own house and car) his last ex had 3 kids and lives with her mother...he always wants to know if I have another guy in my life...I don't want to be in a relationship with him but I want him....to do more then we are now. I want to cuddle or go out every now and then. I've been to his mom's and met his brother he's met a few of my gf. But we are just stuck on this whover calls 1st ****...his ego my ego ..well be waiting for a call from each other for years. How do I deal with a pisces. Should I be more emotional or back up like a guy would??

The problem is that he is the jealous type and he doesn't trust you because he watched you cheat your husband for a year. Also he is obviously reading more into the relationship than a simple FWB relationship. You need to stop attaching shallow astrological explanations to the situation and straight up tell him that this is a sex with casual friendship relationship only.

• Like 3