Females...??

Ronald.

I recently became interested in this young woman whom I've known for a few weeks. We actually spoke on the phone a few times, but she got back with an old boyfriend recently. Well the other day we talked about how upset she was because the old boyfriend was doing the same things as he was before. She was almost crying as I listened. I didn't make no moves, didn't do anything, just listened to her as a friend.

Well the situation is she wants to hang out with me, talk to me and the other day she told me to call her back, but she never answered or called me back. This has happened on a few occasions now. But there have been occasions where she has called me back.

Is it possible she is really busy or is it possible she doesn't want to talk to me? I just want to know, so as to either persue her further or to move on.

SHe has told me she likes me and we've actually went out and danced together, but i'm getting mixed signals or am i thinking too much?

Ron.

She probably wasn't home because she was with her former ex and she probably didn't call you back because, guess what?, she was with her former ex.

I would not recommend that you try to seriously date her right now. If you just want to be friends with her and go out and have fun together, then do that, but leave it at that. She has a lot of emotions tied up in this other guy, leaving little to offer to someone else. The situation she is in right now is not good for starting a new romance with someone else.

If you feel that you must spend time with her, then do so as a friend. However, be forewarned, you take the risk of forever defining your relationship with her as only a friendship.

Yo!, Ronald Dude

She likes you man. Here is a simple formula. Her boyfriend treats her like S@@@T, you seem to be a nice guy who listens to her and she keeps calling you and even wants to hang out and get some advice or whatever she wants from you. You have got to pursue her. Show you are interested in her. I say, you give her a call and ask her if she wants to go have lunch or dinner, and then tell her how you feel about her, and also mention the fact that you are much nicer than her ASSWIPE boyfriend is, and you think you will treat her much better (Tell her she deserves a better treatment, and ask her to give you a chance)

Well, good luck Ronald Dude!

I recently became interested in this young woman whom I've known for a few weeks. We actually spoke on the phone a few times, but she got back with an old boyfriend recently. Well the other day we talked about how upset she was because the old boyfriend was doing the same things as he was before. She was almost crying as I listened. I didn't make no moves, didn't do anything, just listened to her as a friend. Well the situation is she wants to hang out with me, talk to me and the other day she told me to call her back, but she never answered or called me back. This has happened on a few occasions now. But there have been occasions where she has called me back. Is it possible she is really busy or is it possible she doesn't want to talk to me? I just want to know, so as to either persue her further or to move on. SHe has told me she likes me and we've actually went out and danced together, but i'm getting mixed signals or am i thinking too much? Ron.

Unless you want to share her with her ex-boyfriend, just forget about her. Personally, I'd tell her to get lost.

She wants both you and her boyfriend. Let her know that you don't put up with girls jerking you around, by not calling her anymore.

It sounds like she is not over her ex. Or, she may be over her ex, but not emotionally available to anyone else.

You may want to pass on this one, or look her up down the line.

I'd say stay away, it sounds like she is emotionally too mixed up to be honest with you or herself in a relationship right now.

I recently became interested in this young woman whom I've known for a few weeks. We actually spoke on the phone a few times, but she got back with an old boyfriend recently. Well the other day we talked about how upset she was because the old boyfriend was doing the same things as he was before. She was almost crying as I listened. I didn't make no moves, didn't do anything, just listened to her as a friend. Well the situation is she wants to hang out with me, talk to me and the other day she told me to call her back, but she never answered or called me back. This has happened on a few occasions now. But there have been occasions where she has called me back. Is it possible she is really busy or is it possible she doesn't want to talk to me? I just want to know, so as to either persue her further or to move on. SHe has told me she likes me and we've actually went out and danced together, but i'm getting mixed signals or am i thinking too much? Ron.