What does it mean when a guy tells me that he wants me to get with other guys?

makeuploverxo

makeuploverxo

My guy friend told me that he wants to take me out to the club this weekend and then he told me that I can get with other guys at the club. Why would he ask me to go out to the club with him when he wants me to get with other guys at the club?

• Like 1

I can think of 4 reasons:

1) He's not into you and wants an excuse that allows him to hit on other girls

2) He knows/thinks he can have sex with you, wants you to find a guy for a potential devil's threesome

3) He thinks you should test other people's potential so he could test other women's potential in the dating game (this is actually healthy)

4) He's turned on by the idea of you having sex with another guy -- this sounds weird, but I actually have a lady "friend" that wants to sleep with me. She lives in Washington, I live in Louisiana. We talk about having sex together A LOT, but for some reason, I REALLY enjoy her detailed stories of her sexual encounters. She knows this, so she shares them with me.

But (1) is the most realistic.

• Like 1

"What does it mean when a guy tells me that he wants me to get with other guys?"

It most likely means that he wants to "get with" other women.

• Like 1
Me and this guy are just friends.

Ah, in that case it's a simple answer: he's happy being just friends and wants to make sure that neither of you hold each other back from hooking up with others or have issues with jealousy.

Edited to add: I note that you put this in the 'dating' section and not 'friendship' section. Does this mean that you hope for more?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Moved thread to Friends and Lovers ~6
  • Like 2
  • Author
makeuploverxo
Ah, in that case it's a simple answer: he's happy being just friends and wants to make sure that neither of you hold each other back from hooking up with others or have issues with jealousy.

Edited to add: I note that you put this in the 'dating' section and not 'friendship' section. Does this mean that you hope for more?

I want to date him and see where it leads but he told me that he wants to be friends so I'll just remain friends with him.