Follow up, I know what you did last summer

mortensorchid

mortensorchid

Last summer I had an encounter that I posted on. For more information on it, see this thread:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/mind-body-soul/sexual-reproductive-health-practices/582077-animal-within

Long story short, he and I had known each other for a bit and then we did the deed after a BBQ he was hosting at his house. He was leaving for NYC for a prolonged time period (work and an acting job). He left, I said I was fine with it. We talked a few times here and there since he left in June. Rather unexpectedly, he reappeared back home. He called me yesterday saying he was back for a bit and we agreed to see each other. We went out tonight and had a catch up on what we've been doing. I decided to address what happened last summer.

I said I know we never talked about it but I wanted to address it. I said I realized that we both did what we did, he was leaving for NYC and he'd planned it long before IT happened. I said I realized we did not know each other very well if at all when we did what we did, he agreed. I said I could have said no but I chose not to when it presented. If it was just that weekend, it was just that weekend and that was fine with me. He said he realized the same thing, and he realized I would not save myself for him while he was gone. I said the same thing, if it was just that weekend, that was fine with me as he is once again going back to NYC tomorrow. He said he will most likely return home soon and when he does ... He said we'll go from there.

It felt good to say that to someone. Especially as I decided to put to bed the FWB situation I was in with the other two (not that I told him about that). I said if he sleeps with or has slept with other women in NYC or elsewhere, that was none of my business. He said he had not. I believe that. Communication is key to anything. We parted ways content tonight, he will go back to NYC tomorrow. I realized that we had some adult fun, he said yes, it was adult fun and it was good. And ... it's all cool.