Is this considered cheating??

• Author
Originally posted by shygurl

When you add 1 + 1 + 1 you get 3. Can't you do the math here? I don't mean to sound condescending but surely you can't be this dense? It's also frustrating when someone posts a question but initially leaves out all kinds of pertinent details and responders have to keep begging for more info.

Let's do the math here....the guy is a pig, he was f*cking around with you while in a relationship. He lives next door with his girlfriend whom he lives with. He's asking you for full body massages, he blows her off in the evening and wants you to play Betty Crocker and make him dinner, he's hinting that you give him a BJ because his girlfriend doesn't. What part of this don't you get?

They werent together when we were FWB!!

Originally posted by confused21

I wrote we were FWB UNTIL she moved in.. They werent together when we were FWB.

I don't get it :confused:

• Author

They were in a LDR and then decided to see other people before she moved in so thats where I came in.

They were in a LDR and then decided to see other people before she moved in so thats where I came in.

Oh.. I thought this was the Guy you were having a FWB deal with and were upset when his GF would come to visit him because then he would be all about her and blow you off? :confused: am I thinking of the wrong person?

• Author

Yes you are 1/2 right. She had continued to come see him while they were supposely seeing other people. And yes he did ignore me till she left. Now their together and she lives with him :(

RecordProducer

Did she confirm this as true also? Does she know you were sleeping together at that time? And completely okay with you being around him? :confused:

• Author
Originally posted by RecordProducer

Did she confirm this as true also? Does she know you were sleeping together at that time? And completely okay with you being around him? :confused:

It was mainly her idea for them to see other people until she moved in. She doesnt know he was seeing anyone and sure as hell doesnt know it was me. Plus she seems to have no problem with him hanging out with me alone many nights a week after we both get off of work

supposely

Keyword...

Seriously.. lose this Guy, you can do better.

• Author
Originally posted by Merin

Keyword...

Seriously.. lose this Guy, you can do better.

How do I kick my best friend out of my life? :(

I many times want to just tell him off but I just cant do it. He means too much to me... Too much a part of my life.

RecordProducer

It was mainly her idea for them to see other people until she moved in.

Says who? Him, right? Not that it matters, was just curious cuz:

She doesnt know he was seeing anyone and sure as hell doesnt know it was me.

I many times want to just tell him off but I just cant do it. He means too much to me... Too much a part of my life.

You are just letting him use you then. He doesn't have to be out of your life, but he needs to start acting like a friend and ONLY a friend.

• Author
Originally posted by ~Zaira~

You are just letting him use you then. He doesn't have to be out of your life, but he needs to start acting like a friend and ONLY a friend.

So how do I nicely bring this up and not freak him out??

A Best Friend doesn't do certian things..

1) They don't blow you off because someone "better" is around

2) They don't use you in any way, size, shape or form

3) They don't hide the "Friendship" the 2 of you share

4) They don't lie to you

It's unfortunate that you have feelings for this Guy because for real he isn't deserving of you and IMO his GF either..

It isn't that you CAN'T let go of this, it's that you're not ready too...

BUT I wish for you that you would... :(

Jennifer'sSecret
Originally posted by westernxer

Charge him for the service, and don't give him a happy ending.

:lmao:

So how do I nicely bring this up and not freak him out??

You tell him that it's hurting you.

You tell him that you're not down for being used.

You tell him that if he wishes to be your friend then he needs to behave as yours MINUS the benefits package.

If he doesn't like that, tough sh*t!

Originally posted by Merin

You tell him that it's hurting you.

You tell him that you're not down for being used.

You tell him that if he wishes to be your friend then he needs to behave as yours MINUS the benefits package.

If he doesn't like that, tough sh*t!

BINGO.

• Author

some thoughts to tell him.. what do think?

Its really hurting me that you continue to ask me to do things you really should be asking your g/f to do for you

Since at the end of the day.. I continue to feel more and more used and shes the g/f and i still am just your friend.

i wish you would treat me as your friend and stop treating me as something inbetween.

some thoughts to tell him.. what do think?

Its really hurting me that you continue to ask me to do things you really should be asking your g/f to do for you

Since at the end of the day.. I continue to feel more and more used and shes the g/f and i still am just your friend.

i wish you would treat me as your friend and stop treating me as something inbetween.

Perfect...

With ONE exception... Don't tell him you WISH he would stop treating you as something not good enough to be his GF but a little better than just his Friend... INSIST that he STOP doing it!

If only I had the balls to actually tell him that! lol

I believe you do :bunny:

Sal Paradise

If only I had the balls to actually tell him that! lol

If you don't tell him things will only get worse and you will only feel worse. And think of his gf, put yourself in her shoes.

Confissledone

If this was already posted, sorry cause I read page 1 and went to 4 :cool:

Maybe she sucks at givin massages AND cooking.

ORRRR

He wants both of you individually/threesome since you live right next to them...dont mean to freak you out.

IF that is what he wants and his g/f is up for it, would you be?

Oh dagnabit!! Just go ahead and give him the massage and blowjob, and you won't have to post these questions anymore! Like shygurl said, can you really be so obtuse? If so, nothing will ever bother you, hence, no worries!

misanthrope

I skipped to page four...but seriously...are you seriously asking if this ould be ok? can i come over and give YOUR bf a full body massage? Ask him why he's even asking you to do this...He wouldn't if he didn't expect something else from you...jeesh