Can a one night stand turn into FWB?

I'm 27 and I met a gorgeous 37 year old woman at the bar last weekend. We spent the night talking and she told me she was looking to find her "partner in crime". She expressed to me that I didn't quite fit that mold, however she was still interesting in having fun with me that night. We went back to her place and she was dying to have sex with me once we got to her place. She pretty much ripped my clothes off and we started ****ing. We had great chemistry in the bedroom and I even made her cum. After that she told me that I was "amazing" and brought me a bowl of cereal. After we ate, we cuddled up and fell asleep. I know she's looking for her "partner in crime", however I would like to somehow express to her my desire for a fwb type relationship.

The next morning I asked her if she was interested in hanging out with me some time in the future and she said "no, sorry I sense an age difference between us", however I'm almost 100% certain that she thought I was asking her to go on a date with her, not to just hook up. What do you think is the best way of me asking her or expressing my interest in turning this one night stand into a fwb type relationship?

Heh, isn't that how FWB usually start? A great one night stand?

Well, I suppose it's always easier for the woman to be the "aggressor" in these things..... but here is what I did - I came at him straight.

Like you, we knew we weren't "couple" material, but we did have AMAZING sex together - so next day (or maybe the day after that don't remember) I contacted him.

Basically said hey, that was fun! I would love to do it again some night soon.

Both of us, being the very practical sorts quickly came upon an "agreement" to have basically sex only (no dating) and it will be a fun, mutually enjoyable thing, where we get to explore and experience new things without the burdens of a relationship.

Maybe hit her with a "hey, I know we will never be a couple, but how do you feel about having a FWB?"

• Like 2

Yep, just ask - that thing specifically. You're at a slight disadvantage if she thought you were asking bc feels the first time, so make sure she knows asap that's not what it is. You have to do that artfully now tho w no air of desperation so she doesn't think you're lying but also w respect so she doesn't think you think she's cheap.

• Like 1

Except for the bowl of cereal my current relationship started off like that.

Yep, because of a great first roll in the hay, the woman and yourself will ask for more.

No worries about it being casual. Don't bang it every day, because that would be a relationship and enjoy the moments spent together while it last.