she's driving me crazy

JustAWondering

JustAWondering

Couple months ago, my girlfried met my neighbor's brother and two days later let him move in with her. That pretty much ended our relationship, but, she & her new boyfriend always go over to my neighbor's (his brother) house and party friday & saturday nights, and sometimes during the week, they all lounge around outside in the yard. It's really bring me down seeing her over there having a good 'ole time. Not only have I lost my girlfriend, but my nieghbors give me dirty looks, and it makes me feel like I did the wrong. Before my girlfriend met this guy, she hated my nieghbor, now they're always partying together.

What can I do?

Yeah that sux

But, the best thing for you to do is be out on Friday and Saturday nights so you are not looking over the fence feeling sad.

Who knows you might meet the right person!.

Oliver

Oliver has a good suggestion.

This sounds like a pretty rough bunch of characters. They don't sound like very good neighbors. In fact, if you're not the partying kind, it doesn't sound like a very good neighborhood either.

Other than Oliver's suggestion, I really only see two other choices here.

1. Start having your own yard parties, since that is apparently allowed in your neighborhood, and to hell with them.

2. MOVE