The future

What has happened to this site? Have I just not noticed before, it seems everyone wants help with little everyday things, where`s the juicy "get your teeth stuck into this" kind of problems.

Anyone with any real dilemma`s please post them, I`m going round the bend with "I fancy him and I fancy her, what do I do" questions.

Sorry if I`m trivialising anyone problems, but this site used to be good, now though, you`d be better off watching Gerry Springer.

Bored....

Dear Bored:

This website is for people who have problems regarding love-related issues...whatever form they may take. It is not provided as an entertainment site. If I had to describe it, I would say it's a sharing, service and educational site.

There are millions of incredible websites on almost every topic in the world. If you need stimulation, use a good search engine. I strongly suggest going to www.abc.com and linking to their online game, "Who Wants To Be A Millionare." There are some great games at www.sony.com as well.

To make a plea for people to post their problems here for your enjoyment is morbid, to say the least. People are welcomed and encouraged to post here according to their genuine needs and not your desire to read juicy posts.

Personally, I think most of the situations on Jerry Springer are staged for the program.

I hope you can find more ways of putting excitement into your life.

If you are seriously "going around the bend" (which I doubt)from the absence of "get your teeth stuck into this" kind of problems being posted here, you may require some form of counselling. This sort of malady could be serious...and something new I've not heard of before.

So happy to hear of your retraction. I hereby retract my reply as well...and send my apologies to you!!!

I do hope you have some exciting things happen to you today.

Best to you,

Tony

Morbid, not Tony. I do have a genuine interest in aiding people with their problems, but I`m just fussy in what problems I respond to, ie there format, content, and seriousness.

You have agreed with my answers a lot in the past, not just under my namder alias. I`ve been around long enough, and there does seem to me to be a lot of repitition in the kind of questions posted.

I did also anticipate your morally correct "stand up for the masses" answer. But thanks anyway for your suggestions, you`ve got me roused with the who wants to be a milionaire game.

And yes I think your evaluation on Jerry Springer was correct hence the joke about watching it...

So happy to hear of your retraction. I hereby retract my reply as well...and send my apologies to you!!! I do hope you have some exciting things happen to you today. Best to you, Tony