Need help talking to girl on phone

Hey, there is this new girl I like alot, and she just went to florida for like a week, with one her friends(girl), im 17, and she is 16, she calls me at night, but im not good at talking on the phone, can yall give me some things to talk about or say on the phone, so she dosent like fall asleep on me and say goodbye without lauging or something

I have social anxiety which unfortunately crosses into talking on the phone with people too. Just try to relax, maybe think of some things to talk about before she calls? I myself have even gone as far as writing down things I want to say so I don't get tongue tied or whatever.

thrillseeker

ask her what music she likes, why she likes it. Does she like sports? what kind of tv shows? Does she have bros, sisters? do they brawl? FInd common ground. Ask about memorable experiences she may have had. Ask her what she thinks she might like to study when she gets to college. Ask if shes excited about getting her driver's license etc. etc. use your imagination. Let the conversation flow. Talk to her like you're talking to a friend and you want to get to know them better. Hopes this helps ;)

Originally posted by whok1d16

Hey, there is this new girl I like alot, and she just went to florida for like a week, with one her friends(girl), im 17, and she is 16, she calls me at night, but im not good at talking on the phone, can yall give me some things to talk about or say on the phone, so she dosent like fall asleep on me and say goodbye without lauging or something