My boyfriend is cheating on me. Help!

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. But the suggestions above to switch off your computer seem very sensible to me. Do you have a friend, a real life friend not somebody on the Internet, that you can go and see and spend some time with?

Let me get this straight..... You've been in an ONLINE relationship for 3 years and you want to file charges against this guy because he has a REAL girlfriend as well? I'm not really getting this. Maybe it's time you call the TV show Catfish or just find a REAL person.

Catfishing isn't illegal...there is no legislation for that as of yet. If they embezzled money from you, making false promises for that money, then yes you have a case as long as you have the transactions, etc. You need a paper trail, bank statements, signatures or proof of identification.

If they threatened you, sexually harassed you, blackmailed you, and you have written or recorded proof, then yes you can press charges.

if he just broke your heart, there is no law to protect you. it's not against the law. Nor is cheating in relationships.

if you are insistent on charging him with...something...then the correct course of action would be to speak to law enforcement.

PinkElephants
I WANT CHARGES..

For what? Your moral outrage doesn't mean he's done anything legally wrong

criticizing my life all over the internet. I was there. I didn't like it. I will prove your ass wrong by charging him.

Not liking you isn't against the law and the fact that you don't like something isn't punishable. It's your opinion, not an offense.

NO! I am making myself very loudly known..

Have you considered that they're getting entertainment from your meltdown? That your ex and his friends are watching you flail and fume and they're laughing? He already said that you can't do anything and he's right. He's shown that he has no regard for you, he's baited you and told you that you can't retaliate, he's taunting you. This guy probably has a big bowl of popcorn and is watching you unravel with smug satisfaction.

Cut off the fun for him and walk away. All you're doing is rewarding his behavior which will only beg more mistreatment until you bore him and he completely abandons you.