Question for the guys

If a guy can't have you (because you are unavailable) but really likes you alot, will he ever tell you? You know, in hopes that maybe you feel the same way?? Or do most men choose to just keep it to themselves? What are some subtle ways a guy will show his feelings for you?

A Fly onThe Wall

No.. he won't tell you .. Why would he ?

It's not that we keep it to ourselves it's just that we move on to the next one available .

You mean, you have a boyfriend, but despite this there's a friend who may be in love with you and now you're asking us what his signals could be? Why do you ask this for?

i dont' know...i've had dudes attempt to steal my woman from right under my nose

No. What would be the point? If you are married or have a b/f he would just be stroking your ego when he gets nothing in return. He will just be your friend if he likes your personality...

Originally posted by A Fly onThe Wall

it's just that we move on to the next one available .

Hah!...not.

What a guy will do who likes you alot, and knows you're unavailable is : start an emotional affair with you. He will act like a real 'pal' to you....

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by Rosalind

Hah!...not.

I'm a guy and I move on to the next girl .. I don't start emotional affairs .. Why?

Honestly, the only reason that occurs to me now to explain the original posters motivation to post these questions is that it's her who needs an ego stroke. The problem is not the guy, but her.

I doubt that a guy who likes you a lot and knows you're unavailable and still hangs around you would start an emotional affair with you. This seems more to be the case where the guy is strung along. Women who string guys along don't have emotional affairs with them. The complete control of the guy is opposed to the excitement that an affair with all its insecurities, doubts, hopes and desires offers

• Author

Wow........... ok. Thanks for your replies, but some of you seem to be misunderstanding my query. I have no desire to have my ego stroked. I really don't need that at all, thank you. The relationship that I am in now, is not going as I would like it to, and I am finding that I have strong feelings for this other person. He knows I am unhappy in my relationship, and seems to have feelings for me as well. I was just asking a simple question to get a guys point of view.

Originally posted by Sami43

The relationship that I am in now, is not going as I would like it to, and I am finding that I have strong feelings for this other person. He knows I am unhappy in my relationship, and seems to have feelings for me as well.

Yikes!...well, you've painted an entirely different picture now...and just disregard my previous comments.

In future, kindly refrain from omitting PERTINENT details in your original post - you'll receive more relevant responses to your "simple question".

elijahBailey

This is a no-brainer :) He already knows you're unhappy in your relationship....

If he wants his chance, he'd start to tread on the more sensitive and emotional aspects during his conversation with you. It doesn't matter whether he tells you he likes you or not. You just have to observe what he talks about. And, no, you don't need to ask him. Women, in general, have a natural instinct to perceive :)