I think He's going to leave

I've been in a relationship for the past 2 years and now I think it's all over. He's basically a great guy, but I just seem to push him away all the time. I'm a bitch with a foul temper that is only displayed when I'm in a relationship. I stress out constantly, have a real problem trusting anyone, think the worst always, and go off my dial over the tiniest of matters.

Normally he just sits back and takes it, and I then feel bad and apologise. But last night was different, I got angry when a girl come up to him at the pub, hip and shouldered me out of the way, turned he back on me and introduced herself to him. I got angry coz he just said "I don't know you, smiled sweetly and she left" My problem being what about me? I know it may be stupid, but I don't want to loose him. He's all I have in the world and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He can't say the same.

I know I'm mixed up, I really need some advice

cat

• 2 weeks later...
I've been in a relationship for the past 2 years and now I think it's all over. He's basically a great guy, but I just seem to push him away all the time. I'm a bitch with a foul temper that is only displayed when I'm in a relationship. I stress out constantly, have a real problem trusting anyone, think the worst always, and go off my dial over the tiniest of matters. Normally he just sits back and takes it, and I then feel bad and apologise. But last night was different, I got angry when a girl come up to him at the pub, hip and shouldered me out of the way, turned he back on me and introduced herself to him. I got angry coz he just said "I don't know you, smiled sweetly and she left" My problem being what about me? I know it may be stupid, but I don't want to loose him. He's all I have in the world and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He can't say the same. I know I'm mixed up, I really need some advice

cat

cat,

I have been in this circumstance albeit I being a man and the receiver of this type of attention. I think that perhaps you are overplaying the cards to much. But, I feel envigorated when my love plays this attention. However, there is a downside to being overly protective. That being the fact that overtime it will seem as though you do not trust him whatsoever. In my situation the shrug off "I don't know you" is the way of saying sorry...taken. It's natural for you to feel so alone and want him to acknowledge you but, he is trying to do right by you. Let him know exactly how you feel encourage his response if necessary. Tell him as blatantly as possible that this type of attention from others bothers you and that you understand that this may happen again. It's not your fault that either of you are great looking people. Look at this with positive feelings. Your boyfriend seems to understand that you do get upset with the fact of his attention and he also probably believes that you are the one for him. I believe that you are in a genuine relationship with this man. So be loved and receive the love. If he and you want to be in a relationship there should never be such distrust or uncomfortable feelings in a situation like this. I suggest you examine your personal feelings and why you believe there is an "issue" here.

Garet.