1 year marriage

today i have completed my 1 year of marriage.but still in 1 year my husband not celebrate my birthday,engagement anniversary karvachauth or marriage anniversary.i think he does not give value to our relation.he gives time to family and his job.still he is caring.but what to do.give me suggestion gyes.i am bored of my life.

ya, that's painful. i feel the same way when it came to christmas, it got so bad, me doing everything, that one year i told my family the were 'not allowed to look at MY christmas tree. it's so hard dragging others to happiness and fun. esp when they resist.

you are going to have to plan what you want. do what you want.

one year i picked out a gift i wanted for xmas. i told my family what it was, where it was and when it would go on sale, they did get it for me and i was thrilled.

yesterday, my youngest said, since it's xmas time again, "mommy, that was the best christmas, seeing how happy we made you getting that gift".

carry on as tho these milestones are important, because they are.

that way, if, one day you packing to leave and they ask you, what happened, you can answer them honestly, "i kept asking for what i wanted/needed and no one cared, you say you care, but i need to see you care".

don't go outside your marriage to get what you want. ask for what you want, even if it's a divorce.