If a player plays other girls, but not me?

puzzledfemale

It means that you think you are friends.

Whether you really are or not will become clear in the fullness of time.

Take care.

• Like 4
What does it mean if a player plays other girls, and tried to play me, but I have rejected his advances, and now we are friends?

To him, it only means you are hard to get. You are on his backburner. You rejected him... but you didn't reject him, cause hes a friend. So being friends is a way to get to know you better so he can figure out how to play you.

From a guy who you know is a player, you rejected his game and now hes only a friend, its not going to stop him from being a player. Its going to give him a chance to learn to step up his game to the next level.

• Like 3

It means that you don't want sex with him, right now. He knows sooner or later you will give it up if you continue to hang around him. Your interest is high that's why you started this thread. In the meantime a player is going to play. It isn't going to stop his fun.

• Like 2
What does it mean if a player plays other girls, and tried to play me, but I have rejected his advances, and now we are friends?

I understand the concept of "play you" to mean that he pretended to care about you emotionally in order to have sex with you. Then you're saying that you rejected the sex, but accepted the friendship?

Why?

I think it means that you admire his player skills. You just don't want to experience them firsthand.

• Like 2

Always baffled by women's mind.

"I rejected him, we're still in contact = we're friends!".

You're acquaintances, and he still wants to bang you, but you're too much work compared to the girls who don't resist him.

• Like 5

Being "friends" with a player is giving him consent to behave in such a manipulative way and you support it.

Get off the play ground.

• Like 2