what is the best couple song and which is better..blondes or burnettes?

which song is a best "our song" song? Collide...by howie day...beautiful soul by jesse mccartney...obsession by frankie j and baby bash. and what do u think is better blondes or burnettes?

Originally posted by mini_me123

which song is a best "our song" song? Collide...by howie day...beautiful soul by jesse mccartney...obsession by frankie j and baby bash. and what do u think is better blondes or burnettes?

No idea. Is there a correlation between the two questions? You might consider dividing this into 2 separate threads.

which song is a best "our song" song? Collide...by howie day...beautiful soul by jesse mccartney...obsession by frankie j and baby bash.

I may sound facetious, but I'd really like to know something. Do people actually continue to have an "our song" after high school. I remember doing that in high school, but not once since then have I heard anyone make a song "their song" unless it was on TV or in a movie. Do anyone but teenagers still do this??

and what do u think is better blondes or burnettes?

I don't like blonds. Male and female. I just don't find them attractive, which really is really sad considering that I've been trying to dye my hair brunette since forever and it only stays that way for a week at most before going back to blond. :(

I personally think redheads are hotest. Not many redheaded guys have the facial features and skin to look good, but when they do DAMN they look good.

• Author

ya ppl do have "our song" when they r outa high school. right now i am in jr high tho so ya. my parents have an "our song"

Best our song: "Crazy In Love" by Eminem.

"You let me beat the s*** out you before you beat the s*** out me."

Brunettes all the way.

LucreziaBorgia
Originally posted by crazy_grl

I may sound facetious, but I'd really like to know something. Do people actually continue to have an "our song" after high school. I remember doing that in high school, but not once since then have I heard anyone make a song "their song" unless it was on TV or in a movie. Do anyone but teenagers still do this??

DAMN they look good.

Actually Mr. B and I are way out of high school, and he told that the song that makes him think of us is Baby Love Child by Pizzacatto Five. So, it became 'our song'. It is sickeningly sweet, I know... :o

As for blondes and brunettes, well ... I guess I prefer my men brunette.

SUNSHINE143

You are either just out of high school or you are single. Why does something like "our song" have to be considered childish? If you're in-love you have the right to do whatever. I'm more silly with my man than anyone else. We play stupid little games and act "childish" whenever we can. :love:

Don't ever try to be "too cool" when your in-love. That's just not what it's all about.

As for my answer to the real question....

The best "our song" is.....

"Wicked Game" and "You" by Jessie Powell

I don't really have an opinion on the hair color thing, it makes no difference to me!!!! :laugh::cool:

best "our songs" for couples?

"maybe I'm amazed," paul mc cartney

"we belong" pat benetar (and hubby)

"is this love" bob marley

not cheesy, just very, very visceral stuff, IMHO!

blond men are attractive, but there's something very earthy about dark-haired men, so I'll cast my bid for the dark-haired guy (with light eyes .. ooh). Jury's still out on red-headed guys, I've not really seen any.

Originally posted by SUNSHINE143

You are either just out of high school or you are single.

I'm not just out of high school. I am single at the moment, but even when I was in relationships, we never had a song. I fail to see how you could logically come to that conclusion.

Why does something like "our song" have to be considered childish? If you're in-love you have the right to do whatever. I'm more silly with my man than anyone else. We play stupid little games and act "childish" whenever we can. :love:

Don't ever try to be "too cool" when your in-love. That's just not what it's all about.

I never once said it was childish or that it was "uncool" to have a song. Don't put words in my mouth. I only said that I hadn't done it since high school and hadn't known anyone who said they had a song since then. Back then, we we started dating someone, one of the first things we did was to pick "our song". That's a fact not a judgement on people who do have songs.

I can understand people deciding that a song will be their song because it reminds them of the other person or because they shared a special moment like others have pointed out. But what reason do people have for actively picking out a song just for the sake of having a song? What does it add to the relationship?

ThumbingMyWay
Originally posted by tanbark813

Best our song: "Crazy In Love" by Eminem.

"You let me beat the s*** out you before you beat the s*** out me."

Brunettes all the way.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh gosh...I ALWAYS had an 'our song' in every one of my relationships.

But it was a personal choice made between us after sharing special moments together, and a mutual love of that song because the lyrics resembled how we felt towards each other.

A very private thing, not something we chose because the song was popular, or whatever...and not because it was recommended as a good 'our song' for couples.

• Author

ya i would probably have to say both burnettes and blondes for guys b/c guys w/ blonde hair can be really hot especially w/ blue eyes. but so can guys w/ brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes. My bf has blonde hair tho. but my ex had brown. I am going to pick out an "our song" well me and my bf are as soon as he's over here and we can sit down and look at the songs that is what he said.

what do u think is better blondes or burnettes?

It depends on the person. I do like it when the curtains match the carpet though. :laugh: