I need a suggestion

I recently had my 7 month anniversary nd my boyfriend and i told each other how much we love one another. I don't see him on mondays and wednesdays so i commented that i'll call him sometime on those days just to say "i love you" Well, he left me a note in my car ytelling me how much he loves me and then he gave me a phone call. today is wednesday and i don't know if i should call him or not because i don't want to sound too mushy but at the same time i don't want him to feel that i wait for him to do it. Please advice me , i know is not a big deal but i would love to hear advice specially from the guys.

Your post indicates that you told him you would call on Mondays and Wednesdays. I think you should keep your word. Do it NOW. Wednesday is almost over!!!

I don't think romance should occur on a certain predictable schedule. The I Love You's should be unexpected and come when you feel them lest they be taken for granted. Fulfill your commitment now and call him. But let him know the Monday and Wednesday stuff is off. Tell him love knows no bounds of time or space...it will flow as it will flow.

Tell him I send him my love and best wishes...while you're at it.