Mr. Right could be Mr. Wrong??

I hope someone can help. I have known this guy "T" for about 5 years, our friends set us up, we started dating even though I had a boyfriend. I was honest with him and he understood that I was in a long distance relationship with someone else. After about 8 months with T we broke up. At first he wanted me back, now I want him back. I actually think now we are soul mates. We are so much alike and enjoy each others company. We have still remained intimate for the past 5 years. He calls every weekend, drunk, looking for love. I can't say no, because I hope this is the time we get back together, but it never is. He tells me that I hurt him so badly before that he is afraid that I will do it again. I know I hurt him deeply but he hurts me now every weekend by saying we will get together at a sober time but that never happens. He also tells me he loves me, misses me, doesn't need to come home to me because there is alot of women down town he could take home, but he doesn't because he wants me, etc. I mean, if this is just a sex thing I'm cool with that, but I don't want the mind games that go with it! Please tell me, do you think he is afraid to commit again or is he over me and just looking for love???

So you are soulmates, uh? He gets drunk, calls you and comes over for a roll in the hay every weekend. Yep, you're soulmates alright...YUK!!!

This is a major losing situation for you. You need to tell him straight out that if this is a sex thing it's fine with you so he will feel free to cut the other crap he feeds you because he thinks he has to to get in your pants.

Yes, this is a sex thing and ONLY that.

I hope you will start getting out and meeting guys so you can have a meaningful relationship with somebody. Having a drunk who come over for sex with you once a week is a pretty sick and empty situation.

Don't you think you deserve a bit better than that?

Furthermore...

His repeated behavior of this type (calling you drunk every weekend, false promises) shows his lack of concern for your feelings. Alcohol is NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER.

True love, soulmates? YUK!

Paulie

You need to cut it off with this guy.

You are his booty-call, and your self-esteem will suffer.

'Soul-mates' (I don't know if I even believe in the term) don't behave like this.

Cut him off, treat yourself better, and become available for a nice man who will treat you right!!!!

You deserve so much BETTER!!!