I am a regretfull boyfriend trying to educate.

As if this isnt an easy enough idea to grasp, I didnt, and I want to warn all those who might not grasp this concept. Do not cheat on the girl of your dreams. I promise you, no matter how mind blowingly good the sex is, or no matter how long it lasts, it will never ever ever compare to the purity and beauty of being loved by the girl of your dreams. I made this mistake at the start of our relationship, and now 2 years later, Im paying for it by losing the one thing that means anything in my life. My other half. There is nothing I can do to fix what I have done to her, and she is tired of it and dumped me. So, a word of warning... Cheating on your girlfriend is cheating on yourself, and eventually will hurt you more than anything in the world. When the girl of your dreams dumps you and its only because you were a dumbass, it is the worst feeling in the world... My exgirlfriend refuses to be with me, even though she says she loves me, because I made a mistake. Learn from the mistakes of others, and dont giveup a lifetime of happiness for a night of pussy.

Wait, you cheated on her in the beginning of your relationship and she dumped you over it 2 years later?

Am I missing something? Because that makes little sense to me.

Originally posted by Preggo

Learn from the mistakes of others, and dont giveup a lifetime of happiness for a night of pussy.

Word

Originally posted by Nocturnal

Wait, you cheated on her in the beginning of your relationship and she dumped you over it 2 years later?

Am I missing something? Because that makes little sense to me.

I think you are. It goes like this (1) original offense and (2) two years of being mislead about it and being deprived of the right to not date someone you don't find worthy.