Sweet Confusion

I don't know what to think. As I have explained in previous threads, I am crazy about my best female friend. To put a long story short, she all of a sudden started to ignore me. She never answers my calls or anything. The last time I talked to her, I asked her what was wrong and she said that she didn't know. Anyways, I got the hint and I have ceased any contact with her. I struggled to keep away for almost two weeks. Then yesterday, she text messages me. She said that she thought of me because a coworker said that she looked pretty in pink. (that is a lyric in a song that I wrote for her) What is the use of telling me this when it is obvious that she wants nothing to do with me? I'm confused.

Obviously, she does want something to do with you !! She may be confused herself, so instead of rushing at her and pressuring or confusing the issue by asking alot of questions about her intentions, just respond to her texts, enough to let her know there's interest, no more, no less. Then proceed on in a like manner.

Sometimes i think people will run in the opposite direction if they perceive pressure and vice versa. So just keep it cool, be responsive and dont over-do.

Good luck .