I've been here before

I dated a guy for two years.

I won't get into all the aspects of our

relationship. But I will say that I was always

his friend above all else.

We agreed to always be friends if the

relationship didn't work out.

Well I guess I'm really naive because

I definitely lived up to my part of the bargain.

But what I refused to see was that he was never

really my friend. He was very attracted to me

and because we had a very good sex life

he hung in there. It turns out he began seeing

someone else and bla bla bla you know how

it goes. I have been the most understanding, supportive damn friend/girlfriend I could be and when we last spoke he acted as if none of what he did to me made him feel bad in the least.

Anyway..I did something last night

I have never ever done in my life.

After I found out about the other girl,

something in me snapped and I wanted

to kick his ass, I pushed him hard, he

pushed me back into a wall and I just

hit him in the chest a few times (yelling

the whole time) and then I slammed the door

on his head ..he was ok.

Then I walked away..he ran away into his house.

I will never do anything like that again.

I have never done anything like that before.

I wasn't drinking.

I just can't believe I spent two years, being loving,

and kind only to end up with it ending like this.

I wonder if anyone

out there has ever experienced something like

this before??

I have always been a gentle person.

You need to control yourself when you're expressing your anger. Some forms of assault can be a felony crime in certain jurisdictions but always at least a misdemeanor. Injuring someone by assaulting them also subjects you to lawsuit for damages. This is not something you want to get into.

Couples are violent every day. Men beat the hell out of women. Women beat men, even shoot them. So expressing anger this way is not unusual but it doesn't show much class. Don't be ashamed for showing your anger this way but try not to do it again.

It is very wrong to expect your kindness and love to be returned the same way. If it is, that's great, but if it's not...well, that's the way it is. Very often your love and kindness will achieve the opposite. Nowdays, people just don't seem to be able to appreciate someone who's really nice. To some, it's just downright boring. Don't ask me why...it's just a fact.

I think you were just with the very wrong guy. Instead of hitting him, you should have bought him a drink for showing his butt and helping you cut your losses. That he is not regretful for what he did is proof positive that not only is he the wrong guy for you but he is a low class scumbag as well.

Really odd how we can love the wrong people sometimes.

I knew you would get after me for the lack of

anger management tecnique that night, I deserve it.

But I thank you for not judging me too harshly.

Oh brother..am I too nice...ick.

too nice to the wrong people probably.

Anyway,

Thanks again for the chance to talk about it.

you always know the right thing to say :)

You need to control yourself when you're expressing your anger. Some forms of assault can be a felony crime in certain jurisdictions but always at least a misdemeanor. Injuring someone by assaulting them also subjects you to lawsuit for damages. This is not something you want to get into. Couples are violent every day. Men beat the hell out of women. Women beat men, even shoot them. So expressing anger this way is not unusual but it doesn't show much class. Don't be ashamed for showing your anger this way but try not to do it again. It is very wrong to expect your kindness and love to be returned the same way. If it is, that's great, but if it's not...well, that's the way it is. Very often your love and kindness will achieve the opposite. Nowdays, people just don't seem to be able to appreciate someone who's really nice. To some, it's just downright boring. Don't ask me why...it's just a fact. I think you were just with the very wrong guy. Instead of hitting him, you should have bought him a drink for showing his butt and helping you cut your losses. That he is not regretful for what he did is proof positive that not only is he the wrong guy for you but he is a low class scumbag as well. Really odd how we can love the wrong people sometimes.