me weird?

Is the following scenario a regular thing ppl feel?

Sometimes I REALLY want a guy to like me ... and though i know in my mind it can never be a long-term normal thing cuz we're totally incompatible... i still really want him attention & wouldn't mind sexual relations ...

I often find that to me, physical attraction to someone somehow ends up being more important than real compatibility ..... am i just young? silly? what else?

Thanks!

Sounds really great to me. Just don't get too emotionally involved with someone with whom you have little in common. I don't think you are young (of course, you might be) or silly at all.

Physical attraction is a very important component of a relationship. Hopefully, one day you'll meet a guy who not only turns you on that way but has a lot more to offer you as well. But until you're ready for that, knock yourself out...or whatever!!!

Knock yourself OUT, just don't knock yourself UP. lol

I agree with Tony. The ideal is to find somebody with both qualities. At one point when I was being pretty promiscuous, and constantly looking for girls, and being frustrated that I couldn't find the "perfect girl," my shrink asked me what I was looking for.

I said she should be very attractive, smart, available, sensual, generous, and compatible with me. He laughed in my face, and mockingly said "and you want that RIGHT NOW?!"

Let it be, to a certain degree, go with whatever instincts you have at a particular time. It's not quite so black and white.

Paulie