how would she act if she liked me 2?

I have a really good female friend who i hav pretty strong feelings for,and have felt thid way 4 a long time.for all the time that i have loved her i hardly get with other people at clubs n such,but she does quite a lot-nothing ever comes fromit. i just want to know what you girls think-if u wer in love with a guy would you go with other guys at all? shes not the sort to play games so i doubt she is tryin to make me jealous.

what d'you think ?

She's a friend. She sees you as a platonic friend so you are wasting your time trying to hope for more. You need to start going up to girls and keep her as a friend.She is not the one.....

somegirloutthere

Your best bet is to risk it and ask.

I am a friendly girl in general (I am not touchy-touchy), but I smile and joke with people easily and I don't have any problems meeting new people).

Just because I'm friendly doesn't mean I am not shy when it comes to guys and relationships. I have very strong feelings for one of my guy friends. I tried to be extra friendly with him, but I think he has problems figuring out whether I like him as more than friends (he could think I'm just being friendly). I am not sure what else to do.

If he asks me out, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. If he doesn't ask me out, I am assuming that he's not interested. I already gave him all the signs of interests (and I don't like to play games either, and he's the *only* guy I am giving all sorts of signals right now). I would, however, go out with other guys if they ask me out, and it won't be to make him jealous. What else could I do? Wait around forever? If he is interested, he should ask me out.

That's the "other" perspective. Good luck!