Help!!!This is a strange situation and i don't know what to do!!!

Hi, everyone. Am I in a strange situation or what?! Okay, there's a girl that I like. She likes me, too. But I think she thinks that I am gay. She asked me once before and I told her "no", but I don't think she believes me. I just don't like to do most of the things that a lot of other guys do. I'm not into sports, cars, or anything like that. Also, this girl is always asking me why I dress so nice. I told her that I just wear clothes that people like. She said "I don't think that is the reason why." (she was inferring that I was gay and I could tell.) Also, I am not a very aggressive person. So, I don't put my hands all over her like most men she has been with. In fact, I haven't even kissed her. I don't know what to do!!! I know that she likes me, but if she likes me and thinks that I am gay, then of course nothing is going to happen!! I was thinking about just laying a big kiss on her the next time that I see her. Do you think that would work? I do want to kiss her, but I just like to take things slow, that's why I haven't done it yet. But, she's going away for the summer, and I don't want her to be thinking that I am gay. This is really embarrassing, but I really need help. I know I'm not a macho man and I don't act like most guys, but I am definitely not gay! What should I do everybody?

Mark,

I suggest that you ask the girl out, get her thinking "Mark would not ask me to go out if he's gay..." then when you two are out just ask her "Is it true you think I am gay?". If you are not comfortable with that blatent asking idea, just keep your ears perked for the next time she insinuates a question of your sexuality and then say "You don't think I am gay, do you?" and chuckle. Maybe you talking about it as a ridiculous idea will make her feel silly for even thinking so, instead of you feeling like you have to prove yourself.

Hi, everyone. Am I in a strange situation or what?! Okay, there's a girl that I like. She likes me, too. But I think she thinks that I am gay. She asked me once before and I told her "no", but I don't think she believes me. I just don't like to do most of the things that a lot of other guys do. I'm not into sports, cars, or anything like that. Also, this girl is always asking me why I dress so nice. I told her that I just wear clothes that people like. She said "I don't think that is the reason why." (she was inferring that I was gay and I could tell.) Also, I am not a very aggressive person. So, I don't put my hands all over her like most men she has been with. In fact, I haven't even kissed her. I don't know what to do!!! I know that she likes me, but if she likes me and thinks that I am gay, then of course nothing is going to happen!! I was thinking about just laying a big kiss on her the next time that I see her. Do you think that would work? I do want to kiss her, but I just like to take things slow, that's why I haven't done it yet. But, she's going away for the summer, and I don't want her to be thinking that I am gay. This is really embarrassing, but I really need help. I know I'm not a macho man and I don't act like most guys, but I am definitely not gay! What should I do everybody?

I abosolutely despise it when people label others by the way they dress and their manner! Just because you are a genuinely nice guy that makes you gay!? If she keeps insisting about your sexuality, I'd say forget about her. Nice guys like you are always much better in the long run :)Don't be phased by what she says about you. Good luck.

Love,

Thiamine