Is there too much of an age difference?

I just turned 26. There is a womanI know whom I get along wih GREAT! However she is 19 yeard old. Does anyone think this is wrong?

I usually date around my age bracket, but I really want to get to know her better.

How does anyone else feel about this?

i think 7 yrs is fine... as long as she thinks so too =)

I just turned 26. There is a womanI know whom I get along wih GREAT! However she is 19 yeard old. Does anyone think this is wrong? I usually date around my age bracket, but I really want to get to know her better. How does anyone else feel about this?

Not a problem in the world with that.

The only drawback I can forsee is that when you are 100, she will be 93 and at that time you are likely to want a 19-year-old again.

I don't think there is anything wrong with what you are doing it's just fine.I't not like you are 26 and she is only 15 b/c that would wrong. So do your thing and stay with her .

amazonjones

thats cool, just dont teach her things that you dont need to,like fast living she deserves to grow as a person with real experances of her own do you have the same morals?

I just turned 26. There is a womanI know whom I get along wih GREAT! However she is 19 yeard old. Does anyone think this is wrong? I usually date around my age bracket, but I really want to get to know her better. How does anyone else feel about this?