relationships (she wants to get back with her ex but untill she does she expects me to stick around)

hello my name is matthew, i meet my girlfriend a yeat ago. we moved in together 5 months ago, things just didnt click totsly we both care about each other, but the problem lies in the fact that she misses her ex and realizes the error of her ways. she wants to get back with him only he lives 259 miles away and doesnt have the money to move. so in the mean time we are still living together. i comend her on the fact that she has seen her wrongs and wants to make it better, the main problem lies in the fact that she thinks i ought to remain commited to her untill she leaves.

she is getting really jelous of me flirting with ladies on the computer. my response to her is you commit to me and i will commit to you. i just wanted to know what other people thought,am i crazy or what i dont think she has a right to say in anything i do, if she is saving to move back to be with her old boyfriend. sometimes i just want to go meet a lady for a rendezvous and then see how she reacts, although i am a very caring man and would not try to hurt anyone.please let me know what you think. sincerely

matthew

Observation

Hey Matt!

Can anyone sign the bottom with a picture like you did? HOw do you do that?

My advice: she's using you is the bottom line.

hello my name is matthew, i meet my girlfriend a yeat ago. we moved in together 5 months ago, things just didnt click totsly we both care about each other, but the problem lies in the fact that she misses her ex and realizes the error of her ways. she wants to get back with him only he lives 259 miles away and doesnt have the money to move. so in the mean time we are still living together. i comend her on the fact that she has seen her wrongs and wants to make it better, the main problem lies in the fact that she thinks i ought to remain commited to her untill she leaves. she is getting really jelous of me flirting with ladies on the computer. my response to her is you commit to me and i will commit to you. i just wanted to know what other people thought,am i crazy or what i dont think she has a right to say in anything i do, if she is saving to move back to be with her old boyfriend. sometimes i just want to go meet a lady for a rendezvous and then see how she reacts, although i am a very caring man and would not try to hurt anyone.please let me know what you think. sincerely matthew

You need to tell her that she has no say in your actions. It seems like you are considerate in the fact that you are not blatently bringing home women every night, but you have every right to go where you want, when you want, with whom you want, chat with anyone on the PC and if it hurts her than she needs to understand that her screwing around with your emotions is not really pleasant for you. I am not sure I would be as nice as you are in the same situation, I commend you for your chivalry although in my opinion - she does not deserve it. Furthermore, I want to ask, it sounds like you would be willing to still be with her, is this right? Be careful, she may say OK just until she gets herself back situated with the old boyfriend, just so she does not have to SEE you having fun. I would be very cautious about having a relationship with someone who seems as unsure and as uncommitted as she. Do you know why she left the old boyfriend, and did you come along shortly after? Don't be the rebound boy, you deserve better.

hello my name is matthew, i meet my girlfriend a yeat ago. we moved in together 5 months ago, things just didnt click totsly we both care about each other, but the problem lies in the fact that she misses her ex and realizes the error of her ways. she wants to get back with him only he lives 259 miles away and doesnt have the money to move. so in the mean time we are still living together. i comend her on the fact that she has seen her wrongs and wants to make it better, the main problem lies in the fact that she thinks i ought to remain commited to her untill she leaves. she is getting really jelous of me flirting with ladies on the computer. my response to her is you commit to me and i will commit to you. i just wanted to know what other people thought,am i crazy or what i dont think she has a right to say in anything i do, if she is saving to move back to be with her old boyfriend. sometimes i just want to go meet a lady for a rendezvous and then see how she reacts, although i am a very caring man and would not try to hurt anyone.please let me know what you think. sincerely matthew
  • 2 weeks later...

2 roads open...

Option 1)

Ditch her. Say if she doesnt want you then she can ##### off. You keep your self respect. She may decide that she wants you after all.

Option 2)

Use her for sex. Start looking elsewhere - if you cannot find someone then see a hooker.