Lucy

Husband threatened me

Husband threatened me

Last night my husband was drunk and I told him that. He got really mad. We got into a big fight and then he hit me with the phone when I tried to call my friend. I was really scared because he threatend to call the police and tell them to lock me up because I'm "crazy". Later he pointed a knife at me and I said he could get into trouble for that but he said that there are no witnesses that he pointed a knife at me. I am like a zombie today at work, so tired from last night. Help

You can't get away from this guy fast enough. O.J. Simpson sliced up his estranged wife, Nicole, and her friend when he was stone sober, according to jurors in his civil trial in which the victims' relatives were awarded $32 million.

Any man who hits a woman with a phone and then points a knife at you is not a man you want to have in your life. YOUR LIFE is at stake here...the only life you will ever have. If you don't take heed and take warning, when you are killed it will be nobody's fault but your own.

Any man who strikes a woman is the lowest form of vermin on the planet.

Now, if this is the very first time he's gotten drunk and done this, you are going to have to make a judgement call. I don't give second chances when my life is threatened but if you have children and he's been good to you in the past, you might be the kind who would give him another chance.

But if he drinks a lot and has done this before, take the day off tomorrow, get an attorney, learn your rights, and get a court order barring him from getting anywhere near you...or he goes to jail. You certainly have grounds.

I hope you work this out to your satisfaction. Just remember, you are married to a scumbag who hits women and a potential murderer...of YOU! Go from there.

And don't take my word for it. Read about some of the events, similar to yours, that led up to Nicole Brown Simpson getting carved up. Or go to your nearby police station and let some of the cops there tell you about domestic violence calls they go on. You can get lots of examples that way of why you need to move on FAST.

amazonprincess

Toni is right any man especially if hes drunk will and have killed their girlfriends and lovers its in the papers everyday, and me i had one to at 25 he beat me so bad i spent 6 weeks in the hospital. and im proud to say thats been 15 years ago and now have a nice man in my life and there is one for you too. tak care kid and run.......

You can't get away from this guy fast enough. O.J. Simpson sliced up his estranged wife, Nicole, and her friend when he was stone sober, according to jurors in his civil trial in which the victims' relatives were awarded $32 million. Any man who hits a woman with a phone and then points a knife at you is not a man you want to have in your life. YOUR LIFE is at stake here...the only life you will ever have. If you don't take heed and take warning, when you are killed it will be nobody's fault but your own. Any man who strikes a woman is the lowest form of vermin on the planet. Now, if this is the very first time he's gotten drunk and done this, you are going to have to make a judgement call. I don't give second chances when my life is threatened but if you have children and he's been good to you in the past, you might be the kind who would give him another chance. But if he drinks a lot and has done this before, take the day off tomorrow, get an attorney, learn your rights, and get a court order barring him from getting anywhere near you...or he goes to jail. You certainly have grounds. I hope you work this out to your satisfaction. Just remember, you are married to a scumbag who hits women and a potential murderer...of YOU! Go from there. And don't take my word for it. Read about some of the events, similar to yours, that led up to Nicole Brown Simpson getting carved up. Or go to your nearby police station and let some of the cops there tell you about domestic violence calls they go on. You can get lots of examples that way of why you need to move on FAST.