Ex keeps changing photos

turningpoint

My ex broke up with me a month ago. Ever since he posts more on Facebook and on his friends walls with personal messages, some saying how happy he is. I tried to ignore it. I planned a very last minute vacation overseas right after we broke up as a spontaneous decision. I didn't tell anyone but posted it on Facebook right before my flight departed and 20 minutes later he changed his profile picture to one I took oh him on a romantic holiday we had together. The photo was dark and not that great so I'm not sure why he did it. He also never uses WhatsApp and hadn't logged on in almost 2 weeks but I checked and noticed he's logged on recently and regularly and changed his photo. He only used WhatsApp to speak to me when I was traveling. Do people do this to try and get attention from their exes? I'm trying to move on and i am it's just hard some days

Yes, of course people do that for attention. You are not going to be able to get past this media hijacking if you don't block him or visit his sites, etc.

• Author
Just block him. Why put yourself through this. He's only doing it because he knows he has an audience.

Yeah I didn't want to block him cause I didn't want to look like I hate him and we are in total NC so I didn't want him to think I'm miserable if I block him.

I am moving forward and having fun. I'm about to go on an island tour with friends I made traveling. I just noticed all the photo chamges. Why would an ex try to get attention from another ex? I'm the one who was dumped and I'm rarely using social media and I'm not posting to make an impression or to make my ex think I'm moving on. It's been a week of holiday and I plan to make a post this weekend about my holiday but not be ause of him, just cause I want to

My ex husband did this and I stupidly endured it. The last straw was a pic he posted with the OW on our wedding anniversary. This was right after our separation. It was like he wanted a reaction from me. He wanted to feel that I still wanted him and cared even though he cheated and ended it with me.

I blocked him and he was furious I did it. I never looked back and it felt great. Seven years later I still have him blocked. We are fine now, but I don't even care or have the energy to unblock.

• Like 4

You need to move on and block your ex. No need to keep hoping things will change as they're the ex for a reason. You need to get on with your own life and make yourself happy again. Yes people change photo's because they can. Everyone wants to be admired by others envy and more!

Yeah I didn't want to block him cause I didn't want to look like I hate him and we are in total NC so I didn't want him to think I'm miserable if I block him.

I am moving forward and having fun. I'm about to go on an island tour with friends I made traveling. I just noticed all the photo chamges. Why would an ex try to get attention from another ex? I'm the one who was dumped and I'm rarely using social media and I'm not posting to make an impression or to make my ex think I'm moving on. It's been a week of holiday and I plan to make a post this weekend about my holiday but not be ause of him, just cause I want to

Ive highlighted what is causing your problems. Who cares what he thinks? Unless he is paying your bills, living your life and walking in your shoes, what he thinks does not matter. Block, delete, move on. Problem solved.

Anything that brings toxicity in my life, is ejected. It can be helpful to analyse your own behavior, and then change it to get your required outcome.

Your caring what he thinks has given you this current outcome, so change it to get the preferred one.

You've created a very unnecessary problem for yourself so I imagine there is a subconscious reason as well.

• Like 2