bf & another girl "friend"

JustAGirl

Hey all...

This is something that doesn't bother me just yet, but i'd like to know how i shd view this, in general...

there's a girl me n my bf know from highschool... let's call her C.

facts:

- he was about to ask her to prom, but she was in love w/ someone else at the time, so he didn't (this was b4 we went out or even knew each other well)

- he told her he was about to ask her when we were already going out (as a lesson, kind of, he was trying to explain to her how she shouldn't obsess over just one guy cuz she cuts off others, and used himself as an e.g.)

- she definitely dislikes the fact that me n him r together... i think it's cuz of her bad luck - that guy she was in love with didn't like her back ...

- we didn't see her for a while ... saw her a week ago briefly, and again today, in a group of friends... after that, my bf commented: "C looks back to normal, i dunna why i thought she looked ugly a week ago" ... he has also said before that he thinks she's pretty...

Anyway, u get the general idea, right?

So my Qn is - how do I deal with these type of things? Like when he's showing lil kinda interest in other girls? Is it just normal & i shd ignore it (i do so far)?

His idea about him & other girls seems to be that it's all good as long as he tells me everything.

e.g. there's this girl in college who seems to like him, she's playing games with him anyway, so he says he enjoys the games, and he goes along with it for now, and he feels it's okay as long as he comes n tells me everything that happened right after ... (nothing serious happens, just talks & jokes) ... sometimes i wish he didn't tell me cuz it makes me feel a bit awkward... *shrug* he also dreamt about kissing her a couple of times & told me about it ... i was like - i did NOT wanna know that... & he said i shdn't mind cuz it's just a dream & he doesn't control it etc etc...

how should i go about things like that?? I don't wanna look like a jealousy-freak, but i wanna stay in control...

Thanks!

JustAGirl
Hey all... This is something that doesn't bother me just yet, but i'd like to know how i shd view this, in general... there's a girl me n my bf know from highschool... let's call her C. facts: - he was about to ask her to prom, but she was in love w/ someone else at the time, so he didn't (this was b4 we went out or even knew each other well) - he told her he was about to ask her when we were already going out (as a lesson, kind of, he was trying to explain to her how she shouldn't obsess over just one guy cuz she cuts off others, and used himself as an e.g.) - she definitely dislikes the fact that me n him r together... i think it's cuz of her bad luck - that guy she was in love with didn't like her back ... - we didn't see her for a while ... saw her a week ago briefly, and again today, in a group of friends... after that, my bf commented: "C looks back to normal, i dunna why i thought she looked ugly a week ago" ... he has also said before that he thinks she's pretty... Anyway, u get the general idea, right? So my Qn is - how do I deal with these type of things? Like when he's showing lil kinda interest in other girls? Is it just normal & i shd ignore it (i do so far)? His idea about him & other girls seems to be that it's all good as long as he tells me everything. e.g. there's this girl in college who seems to like him, she's playing games with him anyway, so he says he enjoys the games, and he goes along with it for now, and he feels it's okay as long as he comes n tells me everything that happened right after ... (nothing serious happens, just talks & jokes) ... sometimes i wish he didn't tell me cuz it makes me feel a bit awkward... *shrug* he also dreamt about kissing her a couple of times & told me about it ... i was like - i did NOT wanna know that... & he said i shdn't mind cuz it's just a dream & he doesn't control it etc etc... how should i go about things like that?? I don't wanna look like a jealousy-freak, but i wanna stay in control... Thanks!