She wants to "go with the Flow" & "be friends for now"

So I met this girl I go to college with and things clicked. She slept over at my apartment the first 6 nights and I took her to my neighboring home town to Go to a friend of mines party and so she could meet my parents and friends. She also slept at my parents house that night too. I've also met her parents and went to her home town about an hour away. All of this happened within 10 days of meeting and we have only madeout/kissed. We haven't had sex and although I'd like to I'm not rushing that. She's very touchy with me and constantly asking to hangout. But last night she said she wants to be friends for now. i took it as in I'm in the friend zone but then she said she doesn't want to rush anything and wants to go with the flow. She still wants me to go to A family event and continue to hangout like we have been. But since she said the "f" word friends it has me worried. What do y'all think about this situation?

Wow, you two started meeting each other's family before you even really official and before you were having sex. Why would you do that? I mean, that says to most people that you are almost engaged.

I'm not saying you needed to hurry sex, but you needed to slow down on acting like she's your girlfriend when you haven't really gotten there yet. And because this went in such a weird order, I think you both put the cart before the horse, and then the cart stalled.

And now you're in the friendzone because the attraction part lost momentum and I'm sure she's thinking, Wow, we're going down this road meeting family but the attraction is at a standstill, so I'm stopping right here.

ChatroomHero

Pretty solidly in the friend zone. If you want an asexual dating relationship, have at it. If you don't want to keep "going with the flow", translation: hang out, do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff without the benefit of sex and lame excuses when she at times goes home with other non-friend zone guys and hooks up, then bail.

Have you ever been interested in dating someone by being just friends for some undetermined period of time before potentially engaging the romantic part of a relationship? Me either.