I don't If I really (or should) like her

This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course :D

She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt" I felt a bit weird :confused:

But I don't know If I really like2 her. I'm 17 and she's too old (23) and I don't even think she likes me

I'm 17 and she's too old (23) and I don't even think she likes me

You're right, of course. You are too young for your tutor to be interested in you in a romantic way. (At least, most normally-developed 23-year-olds will not have enough

in common with 17-year-olds, to the extent of being able or wanting to date them.)

She (and her mom) will be nice to you because they probably see you as 'a nice, sweet kid' -- teachers and tutors are meant to see their students that way; it helps with good/positive student-teacher relationships.

She's older and at a different maturity level, and it's her job on the line (and not sure what the legal age is there either), but she can't date you unless you are legal age at least and to date students is poor ethics. So certainly you should just behave yourself and not be forward with her or put her in an awkward position. I guess if she has any serious interest, she is old enough to express it. It should be her, not you, and only when you are of legal age.