Tony, what about me?

Tony, looks like you are the man with the answers and I need one fast- please review my posting "bad divorce/second marriage" and see what you think- thanks!

No, I'm not the man with the answers...but sometimes others either don't get to the site during the day. Those who answer all all doing so out of the kindness of their heart and they are under no obligation to do so. Also, there is no guarantee of an instant reply...or any reply at all.

I hope I was able to help you below in some way. However, I tell it plainly like I see it...and I think others who have different viewpoints do the same.

No, I'm not the man with the answers...but sometimes others either don't get to the site during the day. Those who answer all all doing so out of the kindness of their heart and they are under no obligation to do so. Also, there is no guarantee of an instant reply...or any reply at all. I hope I was able to help you below in some way. However, I tell it plainly like I see it...and I think others who have different viewpoints do the same. Sorry, Tony! I didn't mean to sound so demanding. I was very frustrated with my situation and was desperate to get some type of guidance before I went home to him last night.

Which, by the way, I got. Thank you so much for the rational, logical viewpoint of my situation. Sometimes when our emotions come into play in a situation, we can't "See the forest through the tree's" so to speak.

We talked a lot last night, and I feel much better today. He apologized for being short with me, (Which he wasn't) then went on to explain the pain, betrayal, anger and frustration that he is feeling right now, and suddenly I was the strong one giving HIM support. I guess that he is normally so non-verbal about his feelings that sometimes I forget that things affect him. Thanks again for giving me back my realistic outlook!