How can I meet women in my situation?

I am a 26 year old returning college student. I have a lot of woman friends at school, but whom are a lot younger than me. I am looking for a relationship with somebody who is on my level, however, I can't seem to find anybody on campus, and I am not into the bar scene.

Any suggestions?

You will never meet someone on your level unless you give each person and yourself a comprehensive and timely battery of tests...and even then, the results won't be conclusive.

But you can meet ladies who want to do many of the things you enjoy right there on campus. There are lots of younger ladies who can give you a run for your money intellectually...and every other way.

If you just want to stay in your age range, understand that doesn't mean these ladies will be at your "level", whatever that is. But there are many staff members at your college who would fit your image.

Additionally, there are libraries and activity centers off campus as well as special interest organizations where you can meet very nice ladies. The internet is an excellent place to find women who are in your age group, who will challenge you intellectually, etc. Go to www.match.com or use any of your search engines. Lycos, Netscape, and other search engines have dating sites at their portal.

Read your local newspaper often and see what sorts of activities are scheduled where like-minded people as yourself...and particularly females...might attend.

In this age, there is simply no excuse for not having companionship if you really want it...with someone on your level. But I urge you to widen your scope a bit. There's a lot you can learn from women a few years younger than you, I promise.

Hi Dave,

It's odd that you can't seem to find anyboyd on campus. But then again, I don't know what college you goto, or in what state/country.

But I'm pretty sure that if it's a college of at least several thousand students, there will be a wide range of ages and maturity levels there.

For example, at my university, it's VERY easy to find someone on your level, no matter what that level may be. I've taken many courses with people of all ages. For example, in one class I took last year, I had a 17-year old classmate as well as a 60-year old one.

I'm a 21 yr old female, but most of the guys I've met in college have usually been between 23 and 30 years old, and most of my guy friends that I hang out with are all around 25/26 years old.

So I suggest that you just look around some more. You could even take an elective upper-level course if you have time; older students are often found in those classes.

Also, try the college's library or bookstore. Or maybe the college has a Student building, Cafeteria, or study lounge that students usually hang out at.

Strike up a conversation with someone you see at any of these places. It doesn't even have to be a girl that you're interested in. But you can hopefully become friends with her, and it's a great way to be introduced to other people, make new friends, and eventually meet someone that does interest you.