Men and Feelings

Can a guy that's really into you and talks to you every other day drop feelings for you in a matter of days?

If a man is mature and he has truly cared about you, he can't drop his feelings for you quickly. Only a young or very emotionally immature idiot can do that and you don't need him around. There are some people who never feel love and go through life simply faking their feelings for others. It's pathetic that they do this but I suppose it's not their fault, it's how their brains are wired. God does make mistakes sometimes...maybe on purpose.

Consider yourself lucky if this has happened to you and you weren't married with two or three kids.

elijahBailey
Originally posted by Bluezone

Can a guy that's really into you and talks to you every other day drop feelings for you in a matter of days?

No, not possible, unless the feelings have already tapered off but you just didn't notice it. Or he never had much feelings for you in the beginning.

But otherwise, nope.... If it were so easy, then people in emotional entanglements wouldn't have such a hard time bailing out.

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by Tony T

If a man is mature and he has truly cared about you, he can't drop his feelings for you quickly.

Exactly. Even when I've dumped girls and the feelings taper off, I will always have a soft spot for an ex-gf. Maybe the exception would be if she did something nuclear.

What happened to you? :(

whichwayisup

I think men can push feelings away and turn them off easier than women can. Just go on and it's out of sight out of mind which comes off as uncaring and you may feel forgotten about.

Originally posted by whichwayisup

I think men can push feelings away and turn them off easier than women can. Just go on and it's out of sight out of mind which comes off as uncaring and you may feel forgotten about.

sorry but i dont have that luxury being a guy

whichwayisup

I didn't mean ALL men, some men have easier times turning off the emotions and detaching. I'm sure there are some women who can do that too.

I can't, I know that about myself. I wear my heart on my sleeve on a good day, so detaching and turning it off isn't possible with me.