How to meet people?

just a guy

just a guy

I always have trouble meeting women. I have tried many different things, like through work, friends, but nothing worked. I have even tried online dating, and that didn't work out.

Most of the time, women aren't interested in me. I don't know what to do. I know it's not me, perhaps I'm just look at the wrong places.

Any ideas??? What should I do??

Dragonflys

Justaguy

I think in order to keep people around for a while after you meet them you need to have your own interests, be lighthearted and fun, and what helps is to be reasonably well read.

Physical attraction has little to do with it.

So if you are having trouble keeping people around, lighten up your approach to life a litte (but without compromising you own values), get involved in activities, and get yourself into reading and observing the world around you.

Conversation will come naturally and people will take more interest in having you around.

Just remember to be patient and relax. Make friends. My guess is you are probably just fine anyway, but doing these things will help.

Oliver

JustAGirl

yeah, i think relaxing and enjoying the activities u attend is the main point ... don't go there to meet ppl ... go to have fun ... i used to be sort of tense and shy and often found it hard to meet ppl ... it all got better when i eased up - turns out i looked very strict and hard to approach ...

i also find that wearing smth funny - which is esp. easy for a guy - is a good convo starter...

also - SMILE =)

good luck!!!

I always have trouble meeting women. I have tried many different things, like through work, friends, but nothing worked. I have even tried online dating, and that didn't work out. Most of the time, women aren't interested in me. I don't know what to do. I know it's not me, perhaps I'm just look at the wrong places.

Any ideas??? What should I do??

Be open and friendly, women love that. Don't give up when the time is right you will meet someone.I was alone for 2 and a half years after one relationship I was in and I felt like I would never meet someone. I really believe fate steps in when wer'e not expecting it.It will happen for you trust me I'm sure!!!!D.J.