problems in the bed room!!!!!!!!!

sophiajennkins

(ok for the record i did not write this, my friend was having some trouble and needed some advice so i let her use my screen name in order to log in, oh and please be nice)

ok so i met his guy about a month ago and we really hit it off, in the bed room that is. i mean the sex was fantastic except for one part. when i gave him head that is. I mean he loves it and all, but he also loves to shoot sperm do down my mouth. I told him it was really gross and i didn't want to do that any more, so he blew me off. I told him i would still give head, its just that when its time to sperm, it wouldn't be down my throat. Am i really so wrong? :( :

really wrong? No. Lots of girls dont like to "take it" so to speak..But do you give head to your boyfriend or whoever he is alot? If so he might be spoiled and expecting you to "take it" all the time. He might even throw little fits. Just tell him to accept it or not, and if not he gets nothing. At first he's gonna fight back and try to be strong. But in time he will give in.

curiousnycgirl

He blew you off for expressing your preferences?! Well then you are lucky you hadn't wasted more time on this guy!!! What a total creep!

You need to move on and FAST, you deserve waaay better. My suggestion to you is that you connect on an emotional level before you test the sexual connection.

"time to sperm"?!

how old are you people? doesn't sound like you should be doing this anyway.

Da_1_n_OnlyN3na
originally posted by SoftDrink "time to sperm"?!

how old are you people? doesn't sound like you should be doing this anyway.

LOL AHAHAHA :laugh: