Is she crazy?, how do you describe this behaviour?

youjustconfuseme

Interesting night last night, basically I drank too much and had some weed and got the spins so I ended up crashing out and feeling really sick,but because my bedroom is right across from the lounge I still can hear everything... anyways I had a girl coming around to go to a show (a whole group of us were going) she rang and I heard my roomate K, lie to her and tell her that I was already in town.:mad:

Then after the call K was saying **** like how cute (she's such a cutie etc..) she was and then she said and she's legal (quite loudly too I might add, she is 18 for the record and we are just friends)...then later on I heard her saying "why doesn't he just get his ass out of bed and poor girl and i even heard her growl and say why would she put up with him?"

Now my question is, how is it her business and why does she care?.

okay... she might be jealous. sounds like you all play a lot of little games around your place. she can be jealous and still not want to date you. she can be jealous and your relationship is still disfunctional. it sounds like you need a new roommate that doesn't lie to your guests and such.

• Author
youjustconfuseme
Originally posted by noname

protecting her territory...

who or what is her territory?

she doesn't like it when I talk about other girls and won't look me in the eye when I do, or if she does talk about them she always seems to say something which would indicate jelaousy and lately I notice that she seems to take offense to little things I say.

Originally posted by youjustconfuseme

who or what is her territory?

she doesn't like it when I talk about other girls and won't look me in the eye when I do, or if she does talk about them she always seems to say something which would indicate jelaousy and lately I notice that she seems to take offense to little things I say.

exactly what i mean. jealousy, strange looks. telling somebody that you are not there. whether either one of you knows it, subconciously you are her territory is some way, and that is where the jealousy and erratic behaviour comes from.