Happiness

After many months of surviving a heartbreak from my first love I have found happiness again. I've been dating someone for the last month. I've know him for about 8 years. So i'm writting this just for a little encouragement for someone who is suffering from a heartbreak as I once was. There is light on the other side of the darkness. It may not seem like it now..but trust me...there really is. Just hang is there...use this web site...and live each day one day at a time!!!! :o)

What happened to your first relationship?

thank you!

After many months of surviving a heartbreak from my first love I have found happiness again. I've been dating someone for the last month. I've know him for about 8 years. So i'm writting this just for a little encouragement for someone who is suffering from a heartbreak as I once was. There is light on the other side of the darkness. It may not seem like it now..but trust me...there really is. Just hang is there...use this web site...and live each day one day at a time!!!! :o)
Miss Mojo

hi mon,

what you said is so true! it's so easy to trap yourself in feelings of loss and of heartache, but i don't think many people realise just how much easier it is to create your own happiness. while we often leave a relationship with feelings of despair, and thinking, "i will never be happy like that again", you will. it is imperative to have a positive outlook, even during those moments of overwhelming heartbreak.

i was very heartbroken when my ex split up with me late last year, but right now, i am feeling totally awesome! i am single, i am not dating or having flings, but i am meeting new people and doing things for myself that i wouldn't normally be able to do when in a relationship and i am getting a lot of happiness out of it. i have been single and haven't even so much as kissed a guy for the last 6 months (even though i've had opportunities), and i am loving it!!!!!!!

people like you and i, who have been extremely heartbroken (and trust me, i tend to become *extremely* emotionally involved) are proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel and life just gets better. each day we move on that little bit more. each day we learn from our experiences. and like you said, each day is to be lived one day at a time.

good luck with your flame mon, and may each day bring you even more happiness and experiences to learn from :)