he says he likes to get a rise out of me.

a love sick fool?

a love sick fool?

my boyfriend likes to make these stupid little remarks that mostly just annoy me. i use to get bent out of shape from him but then i realized that he is just doing them to push my buttoms.

i asked him finally WHY do you keep doing this??? his answer with a laugh is "cause i like to get a rise out of you"

why would someone do this? he says he just thinks it's funny, haha, no one is laughing but him. i told him to just knock it off!!

still he does it anyway. what could someone get out of this kind of behaviour? i just don't get it! also we are going to vegas on wednesday and he is so very stressed about tying up business ends before we go.

this is to the point that he is being a totaly sarcastic ass hole! it is making me want to just forget the whole flippin thing and leave and use my gambling money to move out!

i know once we hit the road tho, that he will "chill" but in the mean time i have to put up with this dorkus being a jerk head.

any ideas on how to difuse his stress other then kicking him you know where? thank you

There is simply no good point in you putting up with a lot of stuff so he can get a rise out of you. If you feel that he is not trainable...that you can't teach him to cease the behavior, cut him loose. Life is too short to put yourself through this agitation.

If he is receptive, suggest he enroll in a stress management course, workshop or seminar and learn how to channel his stress to more positive ends. Taking up meditation would also be a great help. You can get meditation tapes at most good bookstores.

He needs to put things here on this planet into perspective. If he becomes ill or injured today, God forbid, all of the busines things he hasn't tended to will wait just nicely until he is able to handle them.

Try to give him new insights and perspectives on how to handle life. Otherwise, he will live one miserable existence...and so will you if you remain with him and he hasn't learned new coping skills.

He needs to stop taking life so seriously. It doesn't last forever...and while you're here, the objective is to be happy and NOT stressed out. It amazes me how people take this planet so seriously when they're only here for a very limited time.

GOLDEN RETRIEVER

Let him drink SIBERIAN GINSENG! That will do it :o)

my boyfriend likes to make these stupid little remarks that mostly just annoy me. i use to get bent out of shape from him but then i realized that he is just doing them to push my buttoms.

i asked him finally WHY do you keep doing this??? his answer with a laugh is "cause i like to get a rise out of you" why would someone do this? he says he just thinks it's funny, haha, no one is laughing but him. i told him to just knock it off!! still he does it anyway. what could someone get out of this kind of behaviour? i just don't get it! also we are going to vegas on wednesday and he is so very stressed about tying up business ends before we go. this is to the point that he is being a totaly sarcastic ass hole! it is making me want to just forget the whole flippin thing and leave and use my gambling money to move out! i know once we hit the road tho, that he will "chill" but in the mean time i have to put up with this dorkus being a jerk head.

any ideas on how to difuse his stress other then kicking him you know where? thank you

There is simply no good point in you putting up with a lot of stuff so he can get a rise out of you. If you feel that he is not trainable...that you can't teach him to cease the behavior, cut him loose. Life is too short to put yourself through this agitation. If he is receptive, suggest he enroll in a stress management course, workshop or seminar and learn how to channel his stress to more positive ends. Taking up meditation would also be a great help. You can get meditation tapes at most good bookstores. He needs to put things here on this planet into perspective. If he becomes ill or injured today, God forbid, all of the busines things he hasn't tended to will wait just nicely until he is able to handle them. Try to give him new insights and perspectives on how to handle life. Otherwise, he will live one miserable existence...and so will you if you remain with him and he hasn't learned new coping skills. He needs to stop taking life so seriously. It doesn't last forever...and while you're here, the objective is to be happy and NOT stressed out. It amazes me how people take this planet so seriously when they're only here for a very limited time.

I think that alot of men just want to see how far they can push you because I don't think they take this relationship stuff as seriously as we do. What I'm learning is that most men are like little boys you have to let them know from the beginning what you will put up with or they will continually push your buttons to find out them selves. It's a lack of communication. Tell him how it makes you feel when he acts this way. Good Luck! D.J.

There is simply no good point in you putting up with a lot of stuff so he can get a rise out of you. If you feel that he is not trainable...that you can't teach him to cease the behavior, cut him loose. Life is too short to put yourself through this agitation. If he is receptive, suggest he enroll in a stress management course, workshop or seminar and learn how to channel his stress to more positive ends. Taking up meditation would also be a great help. You can get meditation tapes at most good bookstores. He needs to put things here on this planet into perspective. If he becomes ill or injured today, God forbid, all of the busines things he hasn't tended to will wait just nicely until he is able to handle them. Try to give him new insights and perspectives on how to handle life. Otherwise, he will live one miserable existence...and so will you if you remain with him and he hasn't learned new coping skills. He needs to stop taking life so seriously. It doesn't last forever...and while you're here, the objective is to be happy and NOT stressed out. It amazes me how people take this planet so seriously when they're only here for a very limited time.