My girlfriend's mother wont let her and I do anything

Ok here it is, My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year know. We got into a big fight, she broke up with me and then I sent her E mails asking her why she did. I got arrested for Criminal stocking. We are back together and things are going good, its just that its summer now and we can only see eachother once a week with friends, and I can only talk on the phone past 9:00 and for 1/2 an hour. Her mother said that if I follow these rules then she would make it easier, but things have been good and we have followed the rules but still nothing happens.

What do I do, I love Glenda so much, I love her so much that I dont think I could begin to explain it.

Well could someone please help me.

Thanks Sean

Ok here it is, My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year know. We got into a big fight, she broke up with me and then I sent her E mails asking her why she did. I got arrested for Criminal stocking. We are back together and things are going good, its just that its summer now and we can only see eachother once a week with friends, and I can only talk on the phone past 9:00 and for 1/2 an hour. Her mother said that if I follow these rules then she would make it easier, but things have been good and we have followed the rules but still nothing happens.

What do I do, I love Glenda so much, I love her so much that I dont think I could begin to explain it. Well could someone please help me. Thanks Sean

Sean, my advice would be to back off a little on her mother. She is just doing her job. When you have kids you will know what I mean. Keep following the rules she has made and that will show her your good intentions for her daughter. It might take a long time. Don't get too impatient, if you really love her like you say, this moment in time will seem short in the grand scheme of things..When you are 65 and sitting in chairs on the porch, you just might laugh about this. If that doesn't help, well you might try and become involved in an activity that you enjoy while you pass the time waiting to see Glenda. I hope this helps ya!!